Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Air Elemental Still Needs a Model Update

The BfA updates should not be finished yet.

Air Elemental is still not updated
    Also dragons, dragonkin, drakonids and whelplings are in dire need of an update.
    As well as gnolls.

the updated faceless actually have a face now I personally liked the old model better, maybe they just changed it because in WC3 they had faces:
    Last edited by BanHammer; 2018-07-12 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
    The BfA updates should not be finished yet.

Air Elemental is still not updated
    Also dragons, dragonkin, drakonids and whelplings are in dire need of an update.
    As well as gnolls.

the updated faceless actually have a face now I personally liked the old model better, maybe they just changed it because in WC3 they had faces:
    They had a face before too, it was just harder to see. If you look from the side you can see the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    They had a face before too, it was just harder to see. If you look from the side you can see the eyes.
    Ah yes that is true, I recall seeing eyes from the side. Still liked it better that way though, that chitinous faceplate tentacle looked otherworldly.

Furbolgs need an update too. I'm surprised they haven't updated them yet considering you spend a good chunk of your time killing them in the Teldrassil Scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Furbolgs need an update too. I'm surprised they haven't updated them yet considering you spend a good chunk of your time killing them in the Teldrassil Scenario.
    Yep, agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I don't get why they don't re-use the Wrath-furbolgs for now..

Centaurs need updates too, they are one of the oldest and ugliest models in game right now, they look so out of place

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Centaurs need updates too, they are one of the oldest and ugliest models in game right now, they look so out of place
    I still crack up how the centaur leader was called "Barak Kodobane" and we had to take his head,
    and when Obama stepped up his head was quickly renamed to just Kodobane's Head instead of Barak's Head.
    XDXDXDXD https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=3394
    Last edited by BanHammer; 2018-07-12 at 10:55 AM.