Deleted

Question Mage Tower: Can I redo it?

Sorry, mods, but I can't seem to find the answer to this.

I want to help my buddy through the mage tower achievements I've completed, but the NPC won't queue me into the scenario... Presumably, because I've already completed it.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m quite shocked nobody knows the answer to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryke of the Wolverines View Post

I want to help my buddy through the mage tower achievements I've completed, but the NPC won't queue me into the scenario... Presumably, because I've already completed it.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you cannot. There was some talk of making the scenarios available to those who had finished them for the luls, but nothing ever came of it.

Also, the whole point of the challenge is that it's solo. If you could help your pal, there would be no challenge.

That's the entire point.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    How would you requeing on your toon help your buddy?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I am misunderstanding but it sounds like you want to actually queue into his scenario to help him? You can't do that, they are solo-fights only.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I want to help my buddy through the mage tower
    This made me laugh way harder than it should've.

I would love to redo Mage Tower on my main as almost a year has passed since I did it in my MS.

Link him some youtube guides. Only thing you can do to help them. You cannot help them in anyway in the mage tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I understand that he wants to requeue for the mage tower so he can then explain his friend what to do. Anyway you can not redo them, which is sad, would like to redo them just for fun

How are you even supposed to help your buddy by doing the scenario yourself?

/2 LF Tank and Heals for Closing the Eye. Must have early 2017 Mage Tower achievement and Cutting Edge Heart of Fear. PST.

Deleted
    I had the same question, thank you all for the answers!
    Btw, if I have 2018 Mage T Achievement?

Deleted
    Lolz, I see how that read.

I don’t intend to physically help him, obviously, I just want to stream it to him so we can talk it through. He’s Russian, and his English makes most guides hard for him to follow. If we ‘did it together’ via a stream, we could find a way he could do it.

Yes you can redo it. The method is to beat the mage tower, then drop the quest. You will be able to pick it back up and beat it again. Once you actually turn in the quest, you will no longer be able to do it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.