Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

"Purified" Void Elves

Yeah another way to get high elves: purify the void elves of their corrupted state and turn them back to being outwardly high elves somehow.
    Alleria looks just fine outwardly, she wasn't hit with the emo hair and skin so theoretically there should be a way.

Blizzard had a great opportunity: Instead of the void elf asspull they could have introduced Nightborne to the horde and High Elves to the Alliance.
    Now that they blew this opportunity however, another way should be found.

Edit for clarity: No new race is needed just a switching option for the void elf race which they can utilize to veil themselves to look like regular high elves.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2018-07-12 at 11:27 AM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    you guys are really obsessed with the elves that i believe many of you will go to the surgeon and ask to become an elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    you guys are really obsessed with the elves that i believe many of you will go to the surgeon and ask to become an elf.
    XD good one.
    The only reason I would want to have high elves on Alliance is to finally get the feeling of a DnD game dwarves, elves and humans banded together.

Blizzard had a great opportunity: Instead of the void elf asspull they could have introduced Nightborne to the horde and High Elves to the Alliance.

Deleted
    Do you guys want to play something else than elves lol? I am starting hope that they wont add more elves to game now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
    XD good one.
    The only reason I would want to have high elves on Alliance is to finally get the feeling of a DnD game dwarves, elves and humans banded together.
    You have dwarves, elves and humans. This isn't DnD or Tolkien, so they're not going to be exact copies. Go play something else if you need classic, boring elves.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    You have dwarves, elves and humans. This isn't DnD or Tolkien, so they're not going to be exact copies. Go play something else if you need classic, boring elves.
    don't tell me what to do kid
    you can stick your head into your ass for all I care, it is a fantasy staple, a trope by this point.

So you take Blood Elves, void them up, then purify them......That would make them Blood Elves again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Sure then catapult them right into the belf starting zone after they get “purified”

XD good one.

Because Night Elves are TOTALLY NOT elves, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Because Night Elves are TOTALLY NOT elves, right ?
    night elves are dark elves, I'm talking about standard high elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So you take Blood Elves, void them up, then purify them......That would make them Blood Elves again.
    Good point, but they are purified thoroughly, even down to blue eye color.
    They could even offer up treatment to blood elves which said elves then refuse.
    and since they are already kicked out, might as well just stick around with alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    High Elves would have been better then Void Elves but I don't see it happening.

I can't wait for Blizzard to release the mok'nathal allied race and see a hundred threads every day asking for real ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I can't wait for Blizzard to release the mok'nathal allied race and see a hundred threads every day asking for real ogres.
    XD yep I can see that happening should they add mok'nathal instead of real ogres.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2018-07-12 at 10:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't tell me what to do kid
    you can stick your head into your ass for all I care, it is a fantasy staple, a trope by this point.
    And doing the same shit everyone else has been doing is boring and unoriginal.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    And doing the same shit everyone else has been doing is boring and unoriginal.
    Human, dwarf, elf trinity is a cornerstone. It cannot be removed.
    It can be built upon with various diversifications then.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why we need another lot of elves I will never know, one would of thought that the four we have now was enough.. But it seems that there are those out there that will never be happy till WoW is overrun with elves.. Could call it World of Elfcraft when that happens then..

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How does that even relate to this?
    Alliance players have been asking for playable high elves since release. They got Void Elves instead.

Horde players have been asking for playable ogres since release. They'll most likely get Mok'nathal instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah another way to get high elves: purify the void elves of their corrupted state and turn them back to being outwardly high elves somehow.
    Alleria looks just fine outwardly, she wasn't hit with the emo hair and skin so theoretically there should be a way.
    Sooooo, you want a Allied race of an Allied race?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    This belongs in the megathread as it is just another 'can we have High Elves on the Alliance pretty please' post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sooooo, you want a Allied race of an Allied race?
    more like the same race, but with a switching option akin to worgen and human form for that race.

Edit for clarity: No new race is needed just a switching option for the void elf race which they can utilize to veil themselves to look like regular high elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Alliance players have been asking for playable high elves since release. They got Void Elves instead.

Horde players have been asking for playable ogres since release. They'll most likely get Mok'nathal instead.
    LOL WTF XDXD