When does the mage tower end/farming nether shards

Does the mage tower challenge end on Tuesday? Or will we be able to complete it up until BfA?

Also, what’s the best way to get some nehershards. I’ve done the campaign and beaten imthe challenge on two of my specs already. I finally ran out of shards going for my third. It’s the blood DK tanking one, it’s challenging for me at 910 and no Blood legendaries/trinkets so I need quite a few shards I’d say.

Anyways, thanks in advance
    Last edited by Buzz1126; 2018-07-16 at 04:23 PM.

doing the zone invasions gives you a large chunk of nethershards like a good 2500 or so

It will be gone with the coming reset, yes. You better get it done ASAP. You can farm nethershards if there is a Legion invasion somewhere, or just by farming treasure boxes on Broken Shore (it's slower, but it's there for you in a pinch).

When is the next invasion? I don’t see one on my map.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep its gone on tues/wednesday, best way to get shards is doin invasions wowhead helps alot since they got a timer for that on their frontpage
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

When Mage Tower's "up" don't you get extra shards off treasure chests on Broken Shore?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz1126 View Post
    When is the next invasion? I don’t see one on my map.
    https://wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Ahhhh 3% wipe on Kruul.

Deleted
    Ahhhh 3% wipe on Kruul.
    Nice, you can do it !!

Ahhhh 3% wipe on Kruul.
    I killed him just as he slapped me in the face with a 8,9 million damage annihilate, thats about 1 million more than my max HP. Defeat has never felt that good.