Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Back in the day when it was actually hard WW monk's one was the easiest. Now? all of them..

All agatha challenges, discipline one (Bloodtotem or whatever its called), the ret one was pretty easy but i main one so might had something to do with that. Bloodtotem was pretty easy as WW too. Shadow priest with surrender to madness was a joke as well. Balance one easy too imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral druid by far

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    If you did havoc at the beginning of mage tower, you probably wouldn't say it's the easiest. Sure you can jump over the razor ice, but because you don't land for ages, the game assumes you're still inside the razor ice until you land, so you take a beating from the aoe. Not only that but to compensate for the mobility, they jacked his health up and increased his damage by a considerable amount. For the first phase you had to go full on defensive mode meaning your damage suffered a lot for it. Each cast would do about 25% of your hp and your meta uptime was RNG. If you didn't have Prydaz or the chest legendary, you had to pray that you could get souls to spawn to heal yourself up and reduce the cd on Eye Beam. You could die just from auto casts which is bullshit when you can't do anything about it..
    DH is still easy.
    Outlaw "at the beginning of mage tower" was near impossible without gear, even now it is still painful.
    Outlaw Mage Tower 101: "Roll Leech or Lose"

Since we are talking in the future.
    DH is ez.
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2018-07-12 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Outlaw "at the beginning of mage tower" was near impossible without gear, even now it is still painful.
    Outlaw Mage Tower 101: "Roll Leech or Lose".
    Was hearing that a lot. So I overgeard my rogue (930), got full enchant & buff last night.
    With the artifact buff, it was "DK unholy level easy". Marked for death on adds, avoid balls, that's it. Didn't fish for any roll the bones buff, I think this is my first "one shot" mage tower. However, I have already done it on other chars with lower ilvl/artifact, so I have better understanding of the mechanics. I had a lot harder time on this with a fury warrior for exemple !

Having done all 36 now, and 31 of them before the Concordance buff (all DPS except Shadow, plus Resto Druid), the only one I 1-shotted was Unholy DK. And I barely played the spec. So I'd say that's easiest, followed by Windwalker Monk and Assassination Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Oh man a thread full of "did it first try, no experience, no info, no gear" lies...

Sigryn, Rogue. Just so blessed with toolkit. Other Sigryn are not far behind.

"I am bad so whenever i see a player better than me they are either cheating, hacking or lying"

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Was hearing that a lot. So I overgeard my rogue (930), got full enchant & buff last night.
    With the artifact buff, it was "DK unholy level easy". Marked for death on adds, avoid balls, that's it. Didn't fish for any roll the bones buff, I think this is my first "one shot" mage tower. However, I have already done it on other chars with lower ilvl/artifact, so I have better understanding of the mechanics. I had a lot harder time on this with a fury warrior for exemple !
    It is pretty easy now to do it as fishing for buffs was only a requirement a while ago because Outlaw was in a really bad state.
    The only viable rotation for raiding was "Roll True Bearing". They only changed the RtB mechanic recently and brought the buffs closer together with the addition of restless blades and loaded dice.

I think cheese tactic is just using Prydaz + Belt.

(pre 127 artifact ofc) I would say the feral druid one (also fire mage that I’ve done, dont know what else.) w druid healing can simply aoe any imps and only focus umbrals over the boss if they’re up. so only one mechanic to worry about at the same time while the other challenges have more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Agatha as an unholy DK is extremely easy. Granted, i lnew the fight well as it was my 3rd time doing it but... Man...

The 2nd easiest is definetly Affliction with Sacrolash's legendary. It becomes trivial
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

As far as fights, Agatha when you factor in the cheese buffs, but Bloodtotem from a mechanics and execution standpoint. Spec-wise, Windwalker and Unholy were far and away the easiest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    "I am bad so whenever i see a player better than me they are either cheating, hacking or lying"
    Given that the fights are largely about planning out ability usage as it pertains to the pacing and mechanics of the fights, I also assume most of the “it was easy; I one-shot it” crowd was either a) lying/exaggerating or b) extensively prepared through videos, guides, and gear.

The Twins are about as easy as you can get. Frost mage and Balance druid especially. They'd might as well just give them to you.

Tied with bloodtotem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Windwalker. You have so many interrupts available you can easily just cheese the biggest danger of the fight.
    100% agree.

I will say that HDH is a really close 2nd.

Afflic lock! You guys are crazy! Mortal coil 1x
    With correct timing completely removes half the fight. The other half is burn down the boss and dont get touched by shadow fiends and you'll kill him before his first hand even Pops up

Deleted
    all challenges are easy by now

Discipline Priest for sure.
    IronVan the Van of Steel

Affliction and Shadow can cheese that fight so hard.

Art by draken4o

Boomkin > Discipline priest > Agatha challenges > Shadow priest.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Tugar is the easiest fight with WW monk being the easiest class in that fight IMO

WW monk has 2 interupts and can lightening the totem poll and has good self healing.

Unholy DK is definitely up there as the most easiest fight in the game.

Havoc Demon Hunter, incredibly easy.