Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    "Oh man a thread full of "did it first try, no experience, no info, no gear" lies..."

Mm, except a lot of the challenges ARE easy with current gear (they're balanced for 900-910, without 80+ concordance), and some (most Agatha challenges, Tugar as Disc) are basically directly proportionally difficult to the player's ilvl.
    Just find it silly when people say things comparable to "first try, 850!" or "I rolled it at 910 with just my rotation, knowing nothing of mechanics."

Most mechanics ruin you if you're unaware, independent of items or basic DPS rotation.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I haven't gotten around to trying it yet but it must be affliction lock. I see its challenge appearance all over the place.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I haven't gotten around to trying it yet but it must be affliction lock. I see its challenge appearance all over the place.
    Its only cause everyone cheats it if they couldnt cheat it then it would prolly be one of the hardest unless you have the slow legendary.

Was doing the Holy Priest one in Shadowhold last night... absolute pain in the ass cause it takes so long, and it really sucks failing the final stage!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Why has no1 mentioned Havoc DH?

All Lock specs are easy
    Xylem??!! Easy?! I still am having nightmares. I hate that challenge, too much RNG.

For me, the easiest one is the Feltotem. Almost no RNG and doable even with specs I never used and had no clue to play, followed by Agatha.

The twins are pretty hard if you are under geared o don't have the correct legendaris.

Outside of the tank challenge xylem was definitely the hardest for me

Deleted
    holy... finished twins, feltotem and xylem without issues (gear is 910+ on my toons, 1st or 2nd try when i figured out the abilities) but im too stupid to do Agatha.. tried elemental and fury a few times - it gets worse every try, focus the imps right? i just get lower and lower health and die (sometimes just after 2 or 3 minutes)

/e okay, Greater Blessed Bandage is a joke!
    Last edited by mmoc76c5d7d9cd; 2018-07-16 at 05:03 PM.

I only tried a few, but most of them were among the easiest ones. Feral was probably the easiest of all, especially with the buffs and the maxed artifact. The one I completed the fastest was BM (2 tries) but that was on my main spec and I had the advantage of healing legendaries.