Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Nope. Arcane Missles costs 15% of your base mana, now, and Clearcasting is the RNG proc that allows you to cast Arcane Missles for Free and channel it 20% faster.
    Clearcasting is still exactly the type of proc the OP spesifically asked to avoid. I'm not opposed to RNG, I kinda like Roll the Bones for example. It's still a valid question and starting to complain about the role of RNG or about someone wanting to avoid RNG in a thread like this is pointless.

As others have said destro is decent for this although 1 of their azerite traits gives a proc to make incinerate instant, so hard to say whether you'll like it or not. MM hunter and WW Monk are, I think, excellent options here. MM can proc either 1 or 2 stacks of a buff as a part of their rotation which brings in some variety but not really a feeling of... losing control. WW has the proc for a free Blackout Kick, but that basically amounts to just a bit more freedom in how to spend your chi since it doesn't really change when you press the button.

There are other specs, I'm sure, but those are the ones I've played on the beta i's expect you to like. Also shadow priest is extremely non-proccy, but they aren't in a great place currently and with the 8.1 rework I wouldn't be surprised at all to see some RNG proc being added to the mix.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    Clearcasting is still exactly the type of proc the OP spesifically asked to avoid. I'm not opposed to RNG, I kinda like Roll the Bones for example. It's still a valid question and starting to complain about the role of RNG or about someone wanting to avoid RNG in a thread like this is pointless.

As others have said destro is decent for this although 1 of their azerite traits gives a proc to make incinerate instant, so hard to say whether you'll like it or not. MM hunter and WW Monk are, I think, excellent options here. MM can proc either 1 or 2 stacks of a buff as a part of their rotation which brings in some variety but not really a feeling of... losing control. WW has the proc for a free Blackout Kick, but that basically amounts to just a bit more freedom in how to spend your chi since it doesn't really change when you press the button.

There are other specs, I'm sure, but those are the ones I've played on the beta i's expect you to like. Also shadow priest is extremely non-proccy, but they aren't in a great place currently and with the 8.1 rework I wouldn't be surprised at all to see some RNG proc being added to the mix.
    The op ask for classes that are not RNG based, not exclusively for classes which have no RNG whatsoever. There are very very very few classes which have none. This is why I listed a class which has only one by Nature, that isn't super involved, and can avoid any RNG in it's talents.

Please avoid browbeating me in the future.
    Last edited by Steampunkette; 2018-07-13 at 04:38 PM.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    The op ask for classes that are not RNG based, not exclusively for classes which have no RNG whatsoever. There are very very very few classes which have none. This is why I listed a class which has only one by Nature, that isn't super involved, and can avoid any RNG in it's talents.

Please avoid browbeating me in the future.
    I wasn't browbeating you in the slightest, and if you felt I was I'm sorry. The part of my comment about discussion degenerating into complaining about RNG or to complaining about that complaining was not aimed at your comment. I was just giving my opinion on your suggestion, which I felt was somewhat flawed. It might be because I don't like how arcane plays in BfA though. When there is so little to press in the rotation the AM procs feel quite impactful, at least if they manage to balance the spec in a way where just spamming 1 ability isn't the optimal strategy anymore.