Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Everbloom's pathing issues combined with Demon Hunters finding more ways to exploit it are why I believe it will be dropped. Sure they could fix it if they wanted to, but why bother if they don't have to?

And the fact it ends up being about saving Stormwind at the end, given the context of BFA... that will just feel weird to Horde players.
    It felt weird doing it in WoD too, that didn't stop them from making it that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Everbloom needs to be excluded because I never want to be forced by a group to do that wall jumping ever again.
    This!

UBRS was fine for me, but I guess it will be excluded too... well another option would be that all the timewalking event get 8 dungeons instead of 6 (which would be pretty nice for BC and WOTLK) so nothing has to be excluded.

I enjoyed most of the WoD dungeons tbh..(I disliked the challenge modes..M+ is waaay better) but the dungeons where fun..Grimrail Depot is my fav ..cuz its a epic fight on a moving train <3..So i would vote for that.. Raids..Cata.. Firelands..Cuz thats the next x-pac on the list. If we talk about WoD timeless raid..i would say BRF, that was one of the funnier raids in WoD
    “Destiny is a gift … Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor,
    that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what it means to be a hero.
    Don’t think … Become!”

"Anton Yelchin, Trollhunters Season 3, last spoken lines"

I'd definitely cut everbloom for being a boring pile of shit dungeon (IMO) and shadowmoon burial grounds for also being relentlessly boring. I agree with the blackrock foundry raid as the timewalking raid. Loved that place.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Never liked the train, never went well with PUGS, and timewalker will probably feel sluggish.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to do the fucking jumping in Everbloom ever again for the rest of my time playing WoW, so you can cut that one by default. If it wasn't for that dumb path that never got fixed, it would have been one of my favorite dungeons from WoD. But you just know that as long as that option exists, that's the path every group will want to take even if it takes longer to get everyone to get the jump right than actually doing the intended path and killing the trash on it.

Outside of Everbloom, I'm good with anything. For all of WoD's flaws, dungeons weren't one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I don't want to do the fucking jumping in Everbloom ever again for the rest of my time playing WoW, so you can cut that one by default. If it wasn't for that dumb path that never got fixed, it would have been one of my favorite dungeons from WoD. But you just know that as long as that option exists, that's the path every group will want to take even if it takes longer to get everyone to get the jump right than actually doing the intended path and killing the trash on it.

Outside of Everbloom, I'm good with anything. For all of WoD's flaws, dungeons weren't one of them.
    *laughs in Shadowstep/Grappling Hook*

how do we go back in time to a place that was back in time

please no Skyreach , i remember my painful memories . from 97 to 100 meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Everbloom needs to be excluded because I never want to be forced by a group to do that wall jumping ever again.
    At least I was usually a tank, so I'd just ignore it. So funny that even though I would chain pull everything up to the boss (in the end making it faster than the "shortcut"), some people would have an absolute meltdown that I didn't go up the path.

Plus there was always the one person who couldn't make it up the wall.

On topic, I'd be all for any of the dungeons except maybe UBRS

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Pretty sure they stated at blizzcon that it would come during bfa, but can't find any evidence
    The evidence you're looking for is them talking about time-walking being dungeons that are at least 2 expansions old.

Well first of all they should definitely add more dungeons to the time walking events that already exist.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Do we really need to unearth the memories of this dumpsterfire so soon?
    dungeons were one of the few things of wod that were good
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    And an parallel dimension on top of that! lol
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

TBH while the dungeons mentioned were awesome choices, The next timewalking raid would be from Cata. Because the first was TBC and the second was WOTLK. The next one should be from Cata and im hoping its Firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post

Deleted
    I had never noticed it was 6 dungeons of each expac timewalking

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    We know it's coming in BFA sometime, six dungeons from the expansion everyone loves to hate (and with good reason) to be added into the timewalking dungeon rotation. Possibly a raid at some point as well.

So here is my question, which dungeons and which raid should be brought back for WOD timewalking?

My own personal picks are

Auchindoun, for that super awesome Draenei themed dungeon that just cannot be beaten.

Bloodmaul Slag Mines, a strong Ogre themed dungeon.

Grimrail Depot, because the idea of fighting on a moving train is still pretty cool.

Iron Docks, because the banter is really amusing and is entertaining throughout the dungeon.

Shadowmoon Burial Grounds because it has a unique vibe and Ner'zhul as the last boss

and...

Skyreach, again for it's unique visuals and enemies.

Meaning I would hope to see the Everbloom and UBRS left on the cutting room floor.

As for the potential WOD timewalking raid...I am going to go with Blackrock Foundry. The fights were more creative and memorable than Hellfire Citadel's, and HFC has a heavy Legion theme whereas BRF is pure Iron Horde. Sure they failed as villains but if WOD timewalking is their moment then we should double down on that.

Any other opinions?
    THIS is the ONLY reason i bought BFA

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be fine with any of them.
    It's not like I would grind them or anything, just do the required 5 (per toon) every 3-4 months (however long it takes to go through the rotation or weekly quests) and walk away.

I've actually enjoyed all of WoD's dungeons and had a blast doing them as Challenges, so whatever comes I'm excited for the TW event. Already have 5k badges saved to buy WoD's mount .