Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Nah - why bother? Cadet Bone Spurs lies to everyone, about everything. His rabid followers care little for the truth and just need to be told they're "winning" to continue voting against their own interest.

WTF does it matter any more?

- - - Updated - - -

We're talking about the big picture. You're talking about law, rules, truth, etc. They don't matter any more. Haven't you been paying attention at all?
    Your "title" is apt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I read somewhere that she grabbed a cop's wiener.

She probably have to see a judge and pay a fine.
    That'd be outside of this particular law. This is just a publicity stunt sort of thing on the part of some MAGA hat brigade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    It's not about what I believe. It's about the fact that those are the legal charges filed against her. They will need to prove those charges in court, but if they are proven true, that's sexual assault (as long as the people she was doing it to never consented)
    If you willing walk into a strip club, and then whine about being assaulted, you deserve to be mocked until your last breath.
    Cracked polystyrene
    "Get all the trust beat outta you. And you know what the fuckin' world is" -A.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Your "title" is apt.
    My title? Sorry, not quite understanding what you're referencing.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

My title? Sorry, not quite understanding what you're referencing.
    It's the thing under your name that changes the more you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxien View Post
    This whole narrative is stupid all around. I would really like to see exactly how the law is worded that it actually allows for the arrest and charges in question. First off, it makes it sound like the law is to protect strippers from being touched(with the exception of family members, which is creepy and strange in and of itself). How does that translate to being illegal to "let" people touch her.
    It's a no-contact law for strip clubs. Some states bar alcohol from strip clubs, some require pasties and g-strings, this state (Ohio) bans touching at strip clubs. As part of a sting, 3 strippers (her included) were arrested for violating the minor law. She was released because the law mentions the stripper has to be a regular stripper, and she was only a guest star at this club, not a regular performer.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's the thing under your name that changes the more you post.
    Ah, gotcha - thanks. I thought he might have meant the title for Cheeto.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Your "title" is apt.
    And your willful ignorance is common place at this point. I could give a rats ass what you think of me - you're the one who has to face the lie every day. I already know what's going on.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

Secret service would have been watching her since she went public looking for dirt to discredit her.

Between this stuff and all his golf trips, ole don is sure an expensive president.

The only thing who bugs me is she has 40, has a little daughter, but is still passing her time to be a whore instead of trying to be a respectable person to raise her daughter.
    What a shitty person, what a shitty example.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    The only thing who bugs me is she has 40, has a little daughter, but is still passing her time to be a whore instead of trying to be a respectable person to raise her daughter.
    Hey if she is good enough for the president of the US to sleep with who are we to argue.

This law fascinates me. What kind of creatures make something like that and put it in force?
    The whole sting operation is "amazing".

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Ye, people having jobs also offends me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Can you call me when that happens? Don't watch TV normally but for this I will put it on.
    ^In response to a hypothetical about Trump molesting kids on live TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Man, I broke the NPC script here. The lack of self awareness really hurts my immersion.

Stormy Daniels’s Strip Club Charges Are Dropped Hours After Arrest

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...alflow-organic

Ah, gotcha - thanks. I thought he might have meant the title for Cheeto.

- - - Updated - - -

And your willful ignorance is common place at this point. I could give a rats ass what you think of me - you're the one who has to face the lie every day. I already know what's going on.
    Such edge, much woke.

There's no story here.
    -Harlan Hammerfest, Paladin

"Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?" - O'brien, from Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"