BFA Leveling Spreadsheet/Guide

Hello!

I recently got my access for the beta and I was curious if there's already a leveling guide like on the previous legion beta.

I am aware that leveling has never been more easy since legion, but I'd like to know if there is any more efficient route than just doing everything randomly.

Many thanks in advance!

GL HF!

Deleted
    Well...
    i made this spreadsheet/cheatsheet with a littel level guide too, and alot of good to know stuff and locations for bfa.
    But since my account here is new, i can't link it So... add me on discord: Flintar#6930 and i will then give it to you, and try to link it here later.

Quote Originally Posted by FlintFlintar View Post
    Well...
    i made this spreadsheet/cheatsheet with a littel level guide too, and alot of good to know stuff and locations for bfa.
    But since my account here is new, i can't link it So... add me on discord: Flintar#6930 and i will then give it to you, and try to link it here later.
    Can you pm it to me

Deleted
    I would really appreciate it, if you would pm it to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFlintar View Post
    Well...
    Judging by your discord username I believe this is yours

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eWzpmM/pubhtml

Deleted
    Does anyone know if someone is working on an addon like conslegion? It was really handy to get everything done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaecks View Post
    Does anyone know if someone is working on an addon like conslegion? It was really handy to get everything done.
    Azeroth auto pilot, it also includes optional auto quest turnins and cutscene skips if you want that(and some other neat features).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    Judging by your discord username I believe this is yours

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eWzpmM/pubhtml
    Thank you so much !

You should add him all on Discord and tell him what a nice guy he is!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a nice little guide, very helpful, thanks!!

Deleted
    When will the horde version be added to this guide? I am very curious!

I've watched a youtube video guide where you should ignore the warfront campaign and focus mainly on quests, doing that gets you to 120 in around 12 hours. So How accurate is this actually?

Deleted
    First off, there is no reason to ignore the war Campaign, you need to do them to unlock world quest. Beside that, the way scaling works, war campaigns are easyer to do while leveling then at 120. Everything becomes alittel harder at 120, untill you get some gear, because of them scaling levels. Also, i did my leveling on a demon hunter in about 8-9 hours. I think i know what youtube video you talked about, and i strongly dissagree with him. One thing tho, total xp needed was buffed with 15% that in worse case would make me take 10hours, the way i did it.