BfA on macbook pro 2018 (13 inch)

I have been playing on a 2014 MBPro for 4 years and now the age is starting to show (raids are playable, but not really optimal). I am looking to upgrade, but need a ultra-portable machine as I use it both private and for work. So I am looking at getting a 13 inch MacBook Pro, does anyone have any experience playing the beta on the latest MP Pro 13 inch, how does it perform?

Well just from looking at benchmarks of the GPU in the 2014 MBP compared to the 2018, it will be a bit faster. The new 15 inch MBP has a dedicated GPU so if you want even better performance you might wanna look into that.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC x2 SLI | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 Push/Pull | Case: NZXT H440

The 2018 updated models were released today so it's hard to say how much better those will perform over the 2017 models, but my 2017 13'' Touch Bar MBP runs the beta fairly well on medium/high settings and native resolution/100% render scale. It's not perfect by far (which is to be expected since MacBooks aren't gaming machines) but it's definitely playable if you're just looking for something portable.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
    //Le'Boem

Thanks for the informative replies :-) was talking to a local reseller, and he thought the new MBP didn't arrive until september, was excited to hear they arrived today. Will go for a 13 inc as it is a lot easier bring on travel, and is so much easier to handle during meetings than a 15 inch, it even support external graphic adapters, so if I need more power I can go for that option.

Something else as well playing on the beta you might not know. I used to be able to play Fullscreen (Window) mode at 2560 x 1440 and still do on live servers. This is on the 5K iMac but on the beta I need to go into system preferences and change the OS resolution down to that before I start playing as the option for fullscreen is no longer an option as you can only do full screen at native resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thulvaso View Post
    Something else as well playing on the beta you might not know. I used to be able to play Fullscreen (Window) mode at 2560 x 1440 and still do on live servers. This is on the 5K iMac but on the beta I need to go into system preferences and change the OS resolution down to that before I start playing as the option for fullscreen is no longer an option as you can only do full screen at native resolution.
    Hmm, that is too bad, but thanks for sharing. No way I'm going to try playing at 4k resolution.