Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Us: Hey dudes my people need help fighting Old Gods in another dimension

Mok’nathal: Why should we give a rat’s ass about your people

Us: I’ll do a shitty rep grind

Mok’nathal: Ok

Hopefully with Rexxar bringing them into the forefront in a more active Horde capacity, with him taking his rightful place as the "one true warchief."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This game clearly has some kind of supernatural hold on people. Not only do people still play it, but some people who don't play it still want to come on to the forums and spend their time talking about it!

WHAT A CRAZY WORLD THIS IS.

Exploring the homeland of the High Elves... no, not THOSE High Elves. Altmer!
    Something involving Jaina. They seem to be setting Rexxar up to oppose her.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

I'd guess that the Kul'Tirans capture and execute Rexxar for his involvement in Daelin's death. I think they'll string him up and kill him publicly, galvinizing the horde and the remaining Mok'nathal into joining forces.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 Lofi stream. Come listen!
    youtu.be/JoRhogQqm4o

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Something involving Jaina. They seem to be setting Rexxar up to oppose her.
    One more reason to like him.

I only hope if they ever will do something with Mok'nathal, it won't be another AU BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    blizzard could add dolphins as an allied race and im pretty sure someone somewhere would find a way to say it hints at high elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    when i learned anythin from mmo-c then it is that shit is only bad when the horde does it

Exploring the homeland of the High Elves... no, not THOSE High Elves. Altmer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    One more reason to like him.
    Indeed. It'd be awfully poetic for him to be the one to kill her.

I'd like to see more Mok'nthal in the Horde in general, just to give Rexxar a bit of a leadership role and character progression. Who knows? He might make a fine Warchief one day.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.