Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Icicles/Soul Fragments/Etc

How do I make a progress bar that shows the amount of stacks you have? For instance, the progress bar might fill up 3/5 of the way if you have 3 out of 5 total stacks of something. This could be useful for me for tracking Icicles, Soul Fragments, Lunar/Solar Empowerments, etc. The max cap for Icicles and Soul Fragments are 5, and each type of Empowerment is 3.

I'm looking specifically for a single progress bar for each, if that's possible at all.

I forgot the other method using multiple progress bars, though - for instance, 5, and each one fills up if you have enough stacks. That could work too.

- - - Updated - - -

To better explain, I want it to be tracked similarly to how you can track Combo Points or Arcane Charges or such.

What are you wanting to track it with? TellMeWhen, Weakauras..?

I made a weakaura for my icicles. Its probably not perfect, and could probably be made smarter, Im not a genious when it comes to weakauras. But I like it. Here it is if you want it. It only works for icicles. Im sure you could edit it to work for other classes too.

https://wago.io/rkjD7QHQm
    Last edited by Valette; 2018-07-12 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    I made a weakaura for my icicles. Its probably not perfect, and could probably be made smarter, Im not a genious when it comes to weakauras. But I like it. Here it is if you want it. It only works for icicles. Im sure you could edit it to work for other classes too.

-Can't post links yet lol, so snip-
    Ah, thanks! I had forgotten how to do them similarly to that since I had taken a break from the game, and came back when I got beta access (and started making a new UI) - Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    What are you wanting to track it with? TellMeWhen, Weakauras..?
    Got it figured out, but thanks! I was using Weakauras, though.