Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    But he did not see that, so it is just the media inflating another group of ten people, obviously.
    oh how funny it is when somebody ISN'T vehemently anti trump.. all you lefty loons get your panties in a twist..

I'm not a Trump fan. I feel like I have to point this out way too often to you dunderheads. I have no opinion one way or another on the man. but because I said what I had seen, and it didn't fit your little world view (Londonistan is NOT England.) I MUST be a trumper ? gg.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

this is our proud nation kindly telling this you've-been-tango'd fascist to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

this is our proud nation kindly telling this you've-been-tango'd fascist to fuck off.

Wow! That's one Hell of a turn out!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Maybe your so called proud nation (that isn't a country anymore when it's being dictated by the EU) should make its own missiles. The ones you are currently buying off the U.S for 650 million.

We should tell you to fuck off instead.

Quote Originally Posted by hollas View Post
    Maybe your so called proud nation (that isn't a country anymore when it's being dictated by the EU) should make its own missiles. The ones you are currently buying off the U.S for 650 million.

We should tell you to fuck off instead.
    by all means, from my p.o.v i'm sick to death of being dragged into unnecessary wars because of the US' thirst for blood and control.

i don't particularly like the EU, but if i have to choose between the US vs EU, i'd side with EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    oh how funny it is when somebody ISN'T vehemently anti trump.. all you lefty loons get your panties in a twist..

I'm not a Trump fan. I feel like I have to point this out way too often to you dunderheads. I have no opinion one way or another on the man. but because I said what I had seen, and it didn't fit your little world view (Londonistan is NOT England.) I MUST be a trumper ? gg.
    I made no mention of pro Trump or Anti-Trump. This is just me commenting on your assertion that there were only a few pathetic protesters, since that was what you saw, in order to imply that there is not much protesting.
    Now, of course you might reply that you only commented on that particular spot, of course. That is correct, of course, but it is a common tactic to say the truth, but only the parts that support whatever narrative one wishes to push, in order to change the perception of things. That, of course, is called slanting. It is a technique utilized by media outlets and politicians - on all sides - for decades, which has recently been re-branded as 'Fake News'.

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    The arrangers claim there's over 250 000 protesters in total.

There's no way to currently verify that right now, but based on the live footage there's no denying that there's a lot of protesters.
    - Dare not to sleep -

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post

I, too, have no particular opinion on child concentration camps, but ill be sure to defend them whenever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post

There's no way to currently verify that right now, but based on the live footage there's no denying that there's a lot of protesters.
    Is that a record? For a protest, I mean?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    the “save our NHS” protest was bigger afaik

America isn’t touching our NHS : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post

Shame protesting actually never accomplishes anything. It's nice all these people turned out but it's going to make no difference, that can of Fanta is still going to do what he does with no hindrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    God my country is embarrassing me today
    You're right, there should have been more people, and more old times rotten veg throwing... true British welcoming.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-07-13 at 03:58 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Shame protesting actually never accomplishes anything. It's nice all these people turned out but it's going to make no difference, that can of Fanta is still going to do what he does with no hindrance.
    Agreed, at best you'll see a slightly snarky tweet from the man. Still, it at least demonstrates to our politicians where many stand.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-07-13 at 04:02 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Wow! That's one Hell of a turn out!
    Fake news. Must be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Are you so angry that people protest against some fascist dickhead?

Deleted
    Omg trump beat another record? Omg poor Elton.

- - - Updated - - -

You're American then I assume? Don't worry, we Europeans don't blame all of you for electing him.

We're pretty sure you'll learn from your mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, there should have been more people, and more old times rotten veg throwing... true British welcoming.
    And yet it worked for the poll tax.

5+ Year Old Account
    I read somewhere that they speculate it is the biggest weekday protest in the UK ever. But, again, there's no way to currently verify.
    - Dare not to sleep -

Trump is doing a good job. My taxes were lowered, that alone is enough. I love how he triggers left wingers so hard. Judging by the crowds crying and protesting on TV UK has a lot of unemployed people with nothing better to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Good, our President needs to know people don't agree with him

He's already hated nationwide here in the US lol, why not from our UK Fam <3

Some 1.5 million were said to have protested Iraq back in 2002 or 3 whenever it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

5+ Year Old Account
    Shame protesting actually never accomplishes anything. It's nice all these people turned out but it's going to make no difference, that can of Fanta is still going to do what he does with no hindrance.)
    Sad but true.

However, it sends a signal that people around the world doesn't agree with his policies. Which is always nice.
    - Dare not to sleep -