Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Trump's UK Visit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-44807972

There's a little too much to quote but we've already had demonstrations and drama with police accommodations.

All the softies on display crying over a president doing a good job (imo)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    All the softies on display crying over a president doing a good job (imo)
    What's the definition of good job?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    The mass hysteria over Trump is fantastic!

*grabs popcorn*

You have much to do to earn that

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-44807972

There's a little too much to quote but we've already had demonstrations and drama with police accommodations.
    I don't care for Trump but I hope everyone stays non-violent.

10+ Year Old Account
    England will take all their World Cup rage out on Trump, he's an excellent outlet.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Trump is the most powerful, most charismatic and most cheered president currently in US. There is no way it could go wrong.

Deleted
    He's not in the US though and I already linked how different his visit is in comparison to previous visits and it's rather telling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    England will take all their World Cup rage out on Trump, he's an excellent outlet.
    World Cup isn't over till Sunday though

Deleted
    It seems like the US is spinning this so that people think London will be on fire. When that doesn't happen Trump can declare how popular he is.

The truth is there is unlikely to be much rioting mainly because, unlike in previous years, the police are getting hit as hard by this government as everyone else is and that creates a problem for protesters who would normally happily hit any one who got in their way.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    people more pissed off with the road closures and Diversions
    cant say I like the guy, but So far he's done everything he kept talking about in the campaign.
    the UK isn't in a shambles. May's government is huge difference

His meeting with the Queen will be very interesting, from what I can see they are taking him
    to the grandest places. Like Windsor, chequers etc.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    But does he have all the proper licenses and permits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage89 View Post
    I don't care for Trump but I hope everyone stays non-violent.
    Confused English football hooligans will start trouble in what they'd think was a football related gathering...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    people more pissed off with the road closures and Diversions
    cant say I like the guy, So far he's done everything he kept talking about in the campaign.
    the UK isn't in a shambles. May's government is huge difference

His meeting with the Queen will be very interesting, from what I can see they are taking him
    to the grandest places. Like Windsor, chequers etc.
    I hear the Queen takes courtesy and decorum very seriously, curious of the outcome with Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    What's the definition of good job?
    Obviously in Fonduset's mind a substantially lower bar than the vast majority of the world would accept...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Confused English football hooligans will start trouble in what they'd think was a football related gathering...

- - - Updated - - -

I hear the Queen takes courtesy and decorum very seriously, curious of the outcome with Trump.
    Oh yes.. and apparently if you get the "glare".. its utterly withering
    Windsor is brilliant choice its huge and very opulent, Bet trump will be thinking what an amazing hotel it could be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Obviously in Fonduset's mind a substantially lower bar than the vast majority of the world would accept...
    Reminds me of a comic strip of a fireman standing in the ruins of a burnt house putting out a fire on a pair of underwear thinking "I'm doing a good job"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    English football hooligans are invariably far right and generally speaking are probably the only group of people who like Trump in Britain. This is solely because they worship anything more hated than themselves that they can invoke to cause offense. They are big on Hitler for the same reasons.

Deleted
    Will he finally bend the knee in front of his rightful queen and end this uncivilized american revolution?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not in the US though and I already linked how different his visit is in comparison to previous visits and it's rather telling

- - - Updated - - -

World Cup isn't over till Sunday though
    Yeah but you're out of the Final which is all that matters.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Will he finally bend the knee in front of his rightful queen and end this uncivilized american revolution?
    I would love to post a bend the knee meme but only certain people are allowed to post memes here.