Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    I agree, there's no point talking to a person, that explains nothing and only acts smart.
    Great, then you’ll stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    I'm not qualified enough to comment on that, but my experience is that left-wing governments usually brag about economy situation after right-wing governments started it. But it might be different in the US as your presidents are in the office usually for 8 years which is long enough to show results of their policies.

BTW isn't your economy doing great right now under Trump? At least our media are saying that.

EDIT: It seems it is doing great, "Fifty-four percent of Americans say the economy is good or excellent, the highest recorded by CNBC in the 10 years of the survey." Is CNBC considered biased or not?
    You just finished saying incoming administrations like to take credit for an economy under the previous one. Indeed:

https://www.macleans.ca/economy/econ...portant-thing/

This is silly really. Presidents don't control the economy. The effects of economic policy are very complex and take years to take effect. Voting for one party because they are "better at the economy" is asinine and honestly, you might as well vote for which party delivers better weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.