Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WW monk is the most fun and dynamic spec atm in the game.Heck,the whole combo breaker rotation,when you have to actually use different abilities all the time and if you fail,you get a dps loss,is super fun - way better than it was in MoP or WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I main my monk through legion I loved every moment of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    in bfa every tank will need a healer babysitting him. Soloing dungeons with blood/vengeance even at higher m+ levels are over.
    Yes but im talking even leveling. BrM is the only 'tank' that cant solo tank more than 3-5 mobs.

I mained WW monk through Antoras and its definitely on of my favorites. Just can't decide between ww monk and rogue for bfa

WW is great, brewmaster is the only time I've found myself enjoying tanking with the unique stagger mechanic, but I just can't seem to get the hang of mistweaver.

If my rogue is ruined with the BFA changes, my WW monk is my backup plan, that's for sure.

Love Windwalker, don't really gel with Mistweaver and despise Brewmaster.

I just really like how the actions flow and how you're encouraged to always be pressing a different ability, and their AoE damage output in dungeons is insane. The only thing that sucks is that one of their main abilities is frontal cone AoE, which sucks in M+ dungeons with the bursting affix.

Deleted
    I rolled a monk in Legion (I had started leveling one during WoD but got bored for some reason, probably more related to leveling than the class itself).

Monk is way funner than most classes I feel, healing with monk is cooler, tanking is maybe not the best tank in the game but the most interesting for sure, dps spec gives rogue vibes but with more flexibility and versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    rogue vibes but with more flexibility and versatility.
    Fun aspect aside, no class in this game can be compared to rogues versatility. Ok, may be druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Fun aspect aside, no class in this game can be compared to rogues versatility. Ok, may be druid.

Well to me rogues are pretty one dimensional. Sure they can gave good ST, AOE, burst of sustain depending on specs but thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    in essence having as many abilities as possible... jesus.
    It's honestly not that bad. You almost never have a problem alternating abilities by simply Tiger Palming in between every other ability most of the time even without speccing into additional abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Well to me rogues are pretty one dimensional. Sure they can gave good ST, AOE, burst of sustain depending on specs but thats about it
    They have the best soaking abilities that allow them to cheese mechanics and increase uptime on bosses while also having sap, blind, distract, and group invis for dungeons. If you mean versatility in what dps-only abilities you use, then true.

Then it's your thinking that is one dimensional because they have a great amount of different tools from simple mobility and stealth to broken stuff like cheat death, cloak of shadows, leeching poisons, sap, misdirect, mass stealth, CCs like blind, kidney shot etc

Deleted
    Hmm I gotta say, while there might be classes that are slightly more fun at a specific role, Monk's pretty much THE class for having a tank, heal and dps specc that all are great to play.