Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Thats funny. All I ever see is alliance players crying about how horde is favoured and has better things. Like... daily.

(Oh yeah... I play both alliance and horde so don't bother )
    The fact that you think playing on both factions somehow makes your juvenile mudslinging more cogent and valid is fucking laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Good, now maybe some of the Horde players will stop complaining...oh who am I kidding...they wont. They got the best of everything and still complain about every little thing.
    Go Go Gadget super salty generalization!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    The fact that you think playing on both factions somehow makes your juvenile mudslinging more cogent and valid is fucking laughable.
    Ouch...must've stepped on a few toes since you hit me with those cool insults. Take a chill pill mate. It's just a game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Go Go Gadget super salty generalization!
    Hand waving, the skill many Horde has mastered!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The mag'har could go to Outland-Garadar... It is even same timeline as us.

- - - Updated - - -

If they Just gave us a Garadar Hearthstone, we would be happy. It would've Make sense as they try to use the hs back to their homeland (AU Draenor), but end up in our timeline instead - Nagrand of Outland.

Will be weird when we lv a mag'har and head to the wod continent to save the World from the Iron Horde. The Iron horde which we defeated, then saved and recruited its members. Which we then go and defeat again with our own mag'har... IT is getting confuzing here
    Last edited by Magicon; 2018-07-13 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Hand waving, the skill many Horde has mastered!
    Anyone who handwaves a salty ass tribal mentality individual is right to do so I think.

/wave.

Personally speaking I think a great place for the Maghar would be Barrens, on account with the impending Warfronts to come.