Question MMO Champ Raidcomp Calculator

Hey I was wondering if the mmo-champ raid comp calculator has been updated for BfA or if there's a similar one out there somewhere. I've looked around but haven't been able to find anything. Link to the current one:

https://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

Thanks!
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2018-07-12 at 09:36 PM.

That doesn't even have demon hunters on it.

LOL that page says it was tested in IE7.

Raidcomp has been abandoned a long time ago because it became useless. The main reason it ever existed was because multiple classes could provide multiple different buffs/debuffs to the raid with a lot of overlap. Then they removed all of it. In BfA they are adding some back, but without overlap, so there is really no need for complex tools, just pack a Warrior, Mage and Priest for the buffs, and a Monk and Demon Hunter for the debuffs, if you really want all of it.

The buffs at least also have scroll variants which are a bit weaker but better then nothing, the debuffs I don't think have an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The main reason it ever existed was because multiple classes could provide multiple different buffs/debuffs to the raid with a lot of overlap. Then they removed all of it. In BfA they are adding some back, but without overlap, so there is really no need for complex tools,
    It was never needed, just a nice convenience. There's a lot more than those 5 classes buffs. Bres/movement speed increases/raid defensives/immunities/interrupts/grips/cc/aoe stuns, especially since it can be used for M+ group building as well.

Just found a post saying they are planning on updating it, yay! Looking forward to it.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ras-and-add-DH

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It is on the to-do list.

Nice they're planning to update it.

I enjoyed using it when planning initial group make ups for bosses, more as some initial rostering.
    Preferred it to spreadsheets but that's me.