Allied Races Reputation

Hi, I've been away for awhile and just coming back. I was wanting to play as the Lightforged Draenei but I guess you need exhaulted rep? Is there some quick way of doing this? I'm currently a little over honored.

You required to be exalted and do the Lightforgerd recruitment quest you get.
    You should do all the world quests on Argus, story quests and mission tables to get to exalted fast.

It's a bad system but this is what we have to deal with.

Just do all the daily world quests on argus
    Do the 2 weekly quests
    Watch for the emissary quest
    Watch for follower missions for rep.

Its not bad at all, maybe week and a half if you are doing all the dailys each day.

There's no quick way to grind it like Highmountain unfortunately, but it does go by pretty fast.

Make sure you unlock all the missions so you have a chance at getting Army of the Light Insignia. This mission usually pops up multiple times a week and grants 1,000 rep if you get the bonus

Always complete [Fuel of a Doomed World] and Greater Invasion Points. They will give you a guranteed 2,000 rep a week with the Army of the Light and the Argussian Reach

Use your Kirin Tor emissary reward whenever possible

Monitor the world quests for the one that drops the BoA 250 rep token. This can be completed on alts and funneled to you main as well.