Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is going to be strange not having first aid.

There goes my intent of having all artifact appearances. I guess I can't work well under stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyresias View Post
    I still got 10 chars to do in full gearing mode till sunday morning then 3-4 chars a day till patch day. Bit insane cause i decide to do em only last week but so far got 2 chars done in 5 hours.
    I am concerned for your health, please stay hydrated.
    <Mÿstic> • ProtadinDeath KnightHunterHorde Hunter

Does Legion Invasion will still occure in Broken Isle ? I need to finish leveling some toons

Cannot believe communities is going live. I haven't checked in a week or so but it's been the most awful buggy mess in beta hasn't worked fully even once.
    They seem really concerned about discord for some reason

Any news on the gold missions in our Order Halls?

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Guys, this will be the true cataclysm. Deathwing was nothing compared to it.
    Amen, classes will be destroyed!

Quote Originally Posted by unskinny View Post
    Any news on the gold missions in our Order Halls?
    They'll be gone

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They'll be gone
    gone when the pre patch hits or when bfa releases? source?

gone when the pre patch hits or when bfa releases? source?
    Prepatch, source is I looked at my own tables on PTR and the fact they also went bye bye with the legion prepatch from wod.

Prepatch, source is I looked at my own tables on PTR and the fact they also went bye bye with the legion prepatch from wod.
    shouldnt there be actual notes on the nerf to gold missions?

shouldnt there be actual notes on the nerf to gold missions?
    I'm sure there was at some point, they were never going to stick around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there was at some point, they were never going to stick around.
    Says 2500 to 250

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ist_of_things/
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Ugh. I only want the Mistweaver appearance, but I can't do anything with this latency epidemic. Been going on for the last week.

is it just me or does the shadow form for priests look different in that youtube vidio that previews the patch content? I don't see the same neon purple glow that we have on live, maybe I'm crazy......

Quote Originally Posted by Zephn View Post
    is it just me or does the shadow form for priests look different in that youtube vidio that previews the patch content? I don't see the same neon purple glow that we have on live, maybe I'm crazy......
    You are not crazy, it's actually different. It's actually going to be different.

Gee what a surprise LOL /sarcasm

So funny those who thought it wouldnt be that date even though everything pointed to that date!!!

I really wish they'd stop pushing this pvp bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I really wish they'd stop pushing this pvp bullshit.
    It's not really pushing though....they are just trying to give some kind of incentive for the people who already care about it. If they were 'pushing' it then there would be a desirable reward that even people who dislike pvp would want - I don't see any of that here, they aren't dangling any crazy rewards over our heads that make people feel forced to participate in pvp.

Quick question! Will the artifact destroy quest stop existing after the pre patch or not? The one with the magnitude in silithus!