Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Finally getting my earth shield back and back to 26k hp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I agree man. I missed the days where it was super mandatory to have first aid specially for arena pvp kiting and hiding behind a pillar and quickly bandaging yourself haha.
    Savix still uses it as a ret paladin, it's hardly obsolete - well, at least not for another 5 days.

I have a gtx 1070, do i have to update the driver or any change in settings to play? I bought it like 8 months ago and havent touched the drivers and setting since then

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Having tried PvP every so often since wows inception, I can say categorically I abhor it. I'd rather see than cancer removed from the game and resources spent on other things. Alas it's not gonna happen.
    Respect, hey at least you TRIED it.. a lot of people think that getting ganked on a pvp server is "PVP as a whole" when it's actually completely different in instanced PVP. Anyway, good luck in the future and have fun in BfA!

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Respect, hey at least you TRIED it.. a lot of people think that getting ganked on a pvp server is "PVP as a whole" when it's actually completely different in instanced PVP. Anyway, good luck in the future and have fun in BfA!
    For sure, how can you really know if you don't try something to begin with. I mean I did the crap out of arenas for a pally transmog, bg's for the artifact appearance etc. And world PvP during the Siege of Orgimmar pre-events. Just not my cup of tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    I have a gtx 1070, do i have to update the driver or any change in settings to play? I bought it like 8 months ago and havent touched the drivers and setting since then
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    .....Hooray, this is my jumping for joy face -_-, I literally have never been so not excited for a pre patch or expansion sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Were you still using these crappy 1M bandages (even less I think) when you have like 6 or 7M HP ? I havent used a single bandage in legion, just staying out of combat gives more regen, seriously.
    Actually I dont use it at all. Its kinda like carrying a cellphone you dont use, you keep it just because but feel weird not having it.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Savix still uses it as a ret paladin, it's hardly obsolete - well, at least not for another 5 days.
    Yeah I know but what I am saying it was more impactful and more meaningful back then more than now.

That was an incredible looking video, very well put together... I wonder what system they used.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Aww, please don't tell me this is true

Those animated shorts were the best part of the last pre-patches. And those comics were pretty bad.
    seriously? their animated comics are insanely badass, did you see son of the wolf?
    Anduin fucking destroys a dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    War mode = snowflake mode. This could kill retail servers. There are too many alternatives now with dedicated PVP servers out there.
    "I have a bad feeling about this."

Deleted
    I'm afraid the new warmode will be made too lucrative and we end up with a bunch of pve'ers just hurrying through their daily quest mode while constantly getting ganked.

I honestly dont see any reason whatsoever to incentivise pvp like this. If pvp is not incentive enough to pvp, then the system is broken in itself. You shouldnt feel like you have to pvp for pve rewards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm afraid the new warmode will be made too lucrative and we end up with a bunch of pve'ers just hurrying through their daily quest mode while constantly getting ganked.

I honestly dont see any reason whatsoever to incentivise pvp like this. If pvp is not incentive enough to pvp, then the system is broken in itself. You shouldnt feel like you have to pvp for pve rewards.
    I love pvp.. but I could not agree with you more.

Creating a mandatory pvp environment is.... not fun. But since pve gives good gear; and pvp will be again all bout gear ALSO pve gear. I am not so sure this is the XP for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    Actually I dont use it at all. Its kinda like carrying a cellphone you dont use, you keep it just because but feel weird not having it.
    This is the feeling I get when I play my warrior.