Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryki32 View Post
    Will the legendaries still work on 120 characters??
    As far as I know, reaching level 116 deactivates the effect of a Legion Legendary item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    As far as I know, reaching level 116 deactivates the effect of a Legion Legendary item.
    It does.

As a side note to the change regarding legendaries in the pre-patch, notice the last sentence: "To help with this, many sources of Artifact Power will now grant Wakening Essences instead. Enjoy!"

This should have happened a month or two ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Life View Post
    Wish I'd known this earlier. I recently bought a lego on two characters.
    ugh, same...2 days ago

Nice now I can collect all legendaries for all classes and specs in the game, just like the mage tower!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    It does.

As a side note to the change regarding legendaries in the pre-patch, notice the last sentence: "To help with this, many sources of Artifact Power will now grant Wakening Essences instead. Enjoy!"
    Ah to bad. Speed boots gone

A good, albeit late feature. Why not remove the equip-limit as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Cause you would be able to get to 120 without changing gear at all. And they want you to try out that amazing effortless green.

Because the high of being super overpowered with all legendaries will feel really bad the moment you step into BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

How much WE is given instead of AP?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    How much WE is given instead of AP?
    ^ this is the question

I prefer gold

Why not remove the equip-limit as well?
    They commented about such thoughts as a "fun bonus" at the end of the expac some months ago in a Q&A - basically, they think it would break the game too much.

Deleted
    good thing i got the BiS leggo today on mage. so it wasnt a waste.

I was almost going to make a cry baby raging thread mentioning how stupid it was for not being able to buy specific legendary. At last blizzard understands that 1 month from the end of an xpac, its ok to let people have fun and get stuff for free, especially on their alts. Legendaries are going to help a lot for the leveling of BFA 110-116

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Sure ya do big boi. Sure you do. I also have every raid cleared world first since vanilla.

This would have been nice 8 months ago...
    go armoury me, same name as this. i got ill during ToS, guild disbanded and elemental shaman was just not fun to play or useful in tomb of soakgeras, it was the perfect time to quit raiding and play more nintendo switch/ps4 games and not raid 9 hours a week anymore.

I don't really see the point in doing this... unless these new sources grants a shitload of essences it'll still be quite a grind for an item that doesn't really provide you with anything.

They mention collectors, but why would you collect these over say pets or mounts or something more substantial?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    go armoury me, same name as this. i got ill during ToS, guild disbanded and elemental shaman was just not fun to play or useful in tomb of soakgeras, it was the perfect time to quit raiding and play more nintendo switch/ps4 games and not raid 9 hours a week anymore.
    So
    1. no real way to confirm this is you
    2. so you DONT have CE for all raids, you have it for old raids.
    Also easiest shown is MoP so you have CE since mop, but not the last 2 raid teirs.

uhhh wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Naisu. Wish I didn't just buy stuff on two of my toons lol. This will be nice for mog collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So
    1. no real way to confirm this is you
    2. so you DONT have CE for all raids, you have it for old raids.
    Also easiest shown is MoP so you have CE since mop, but not the last 2 raid teirs.
    1. That character was created 9 months before his MMOC account, which is pretty narrow for a 14 year old game and makes perfect sense in every way. And you've no reason to suspect otherwise other than you really want to because it makes you look pretty silly.

2. He already explained that in his post.

You should just accept defeat, anything else you do after this point isn't going to come off well. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And instead of 'RNG' whines we would have 'GRIND' (if it would take months) or 'NOTHING TO DO' (if it would take weeks) whines ;P

I wonder if it will continue in BfA. I would love to complete my collection or use it for stuff like timewalking (since timewalking 'reduce' your level, it should be usable, right?).
    It's a double edged sword. I'd much rather grind for the specific legendaries than HOPE I got the ones I needed early on. I liked the Legendary system, but without the horrible RNG aspect of it, it would've been a damn near perfect system. At least BFA is giving you the ability to target specific pieces of Azerite gear instead of hoping you get the best one for your class. They are removing a lot of RNG elements in BFA and I think that alone will carry the expansion.