Can level 110 character learn most new recipes in BfA?

My main will have enchanting/herbalism and my alt will have enchanting/alchemy. Obviously Im gonna level main first and send collected herbs to my alchemy alt. But I wonder are the recipes gated behind levels like in Legion when chain quests unlocked at specific character level or its tied now to profession skill level and I can learn everything at level 110?

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks like most recipes are sold by vendors, but some ranks are gated behind quests or drops, but I don’t think it’s as bad as Legion in that regard. I think it also reverted to newer recipes gated behind the profession level.

Also, and this is a great change, if you want to change professions, or you have a new character, you don’t have to level 1-800; you start at 1 for BfA (each expansion now has its own leveling for professions).
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    It looks like most recipes are sold by vendors, but some ranks are gated behind quests or drops, but I don’t think it’s as bad as Legion in that regard. I think it also reverted to newer recipes gated behind the profession level.

Also, and this is a great change, if you want to change professions, or you have a new character, you don’t have to level 1-800; you start at 1 for BfA (each expansion now has its own leveling for professions).
    Sorry for lack of knowledge, i havn't played wow for probably over a year now and i have lost track of a lot of things! As i am coming back, i will be using character boost, which provides 2 professions. So are you saying I can just pick up any 2 professions I want for example x2 gathering and be able to gather off the bat so to speak in BFA? Thanks in advance.