Deleted

Horde Feral from 110 to 120

I would like to ask how the best way will be to level a Feral from 110 to 120? Whats stats and what legendarys (until 116) would you recommend? Any help would be great.

Thanks Yast

does it matter tho?
    it's only leveling

I will use either crafted boots / or the swift boots feral - along with the trinket (archimonde hatred) or what it is called.
    From videos i seen the trinket is insane for lvling with.

Beartatar got nerfed, but i am still useing that as my food. - Happy hunting for 120 =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madh4tter View Post
    does it matter tho?
    it's only leveling
    What a shitty response. It obviously matters to him?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameforreal View Post
    I will use either crafted boots / or the swift boots feral - along with the trinket (archimonde hatred) or what it is called.
    From videos i seen the trinket is insane for lvling with.

Beartatar got nerfed, but i am still useing that as my food. - Happy hunting for 120 =)
    Do you mean Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish? Because Archimonde's Hatred Reborn is a defensive trinket, with an absorb shield. KBW is an on-use AoE fire damage that is pretty impressive.

Also, AHR trinket is Vers. Vers is now our shittiest stat. KBW is Crit/Haste/Mast.

I'll most likely use the boots with either Sephuz, or KBW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will almost certainly be leveling with Sephuz and KJBW. For stats, straight up stack as much haste as you can. Also, keep in mind there is a really bad bug right now with 4pc T21. After consuming a 5cp Ferocious Bite with Apex Predator there is a chance it will cause you to flat out stop generating combo points until you leave combat. Hopefully it will be resolved in a hotfix but it's very, very annoying. I personally just broke 4pc instead of hoping it doesn't happen or using <5cp FBs.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    After consuming a 5cp Ferocious Bite with Apex Predator there is a chance it will cause you to flat out stop generating combo points until you leave combat.
    Seen on discord : "Casting swipe after this bug occurs will fix it"

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Do you mean Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish? Because Archimonde's Hatred Reborn is a defensive trinket, with an absorb shield. KBW is an on-use AoE fire damage that is pretty impressive.

Also, AHR trinket is Vers. Vers is now our shittiest stat. KBW is Crit/Haste/Mast.

I'll most likely use the boots with either Sephuz, or KBW.
    Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish / and the boots that gives free healing cast. or the speed ones. - Dealers choice =P

I have levelled from 110-120 on beta and found guardian levelling FAR out competes feral. You can pull like 3-4x the mob count and cleave them down really quickly.
    I am a feral main but will level as guardian.

If you're committed to feral levelling then you have to input 3 factors in your calculation
    1. Kill speed/damage
    2. Sustain - self healing etc
    3. Downtime (time spent eating/preventing combat)

The best legendaries for this will probably be sephuz for damage, prydaz for some sustain and maybe the boots for some self healing procs.
    Aiko has you covered.

I will be using Sephuz and KJBW. KJBW is wrecking on Beta.

I will also be levelling in Warmode so Sephuz and KJBW will be useful there too, albeit only up until 116

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Psybearslat View Post
    The best legendaries for this will probably be sephuz for damage, prydaz for some sustain and maybe the boots for some self healing procs.
    Aiko has you covered.
    I can promise you that most people will not even consider using Prydaz. You get the Artifact neck item right out of the chute and you will want to use that over Prydaz, 100%.

15+ Year Old Account
    You undervalue the importance not only of reducing damage you take while chain pulling (less damage taken reduces downtime), but also the broken burst aoe this trinket does. Its very, very strong.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

I can promise you that most people will not even consider using Prydaz. You get the Artifact neck item right out of the chute and you will want to use that over Prydaz, 100%.
    I maybe. MAY have slightly completely forgotten about the heart of azeroth (LOL). Yeah forget prydaz. Go sephuz and kj

I think the crafted boots will be strong for leveling

I leveled as feral during beta. I found sephuz and Ailuro Pouncers while running blood talons to be the most efficient. Mobs hurt in BFA so the constant regrowth procs and high uptime on blood talons makes pvp and leveling a fucking cakewalk.

I assume Fighter Chow will be nice to use as well with the stat squish?

Quote Originally Posted by Yast1987 View Post
    I would like to ask how the best way will be to level a Feral from 110 to 120? Whats stats and what legendarys (until 116) would you recommend? Any help would be great.

Thanks Yast
    Sephuz
    Crafted boots

There is no substitute for moving faster for leveling