Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh you guys are lame

Why are you not telling us what to do Krayzy you buffoon! You are supposed to be leading the town, not throwing it into darkness! FOS KRAYZY

Vote Crackle
    In case I don't wake up in time somehow, I don't like how this guy was eager to jump on any minor train both days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh you guys are lame
    I mean I feel pretty lame, I'm moving on friday and works been stupid so I missed like 95% of the first game day v_v

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I did my math right all 3 of Bagel, Lysah, and Virothe are at 2 votes... I'd feel pretty shit if I lynched Lysah or Bagel on d2 after modding a game so...

Vote: Virothe

D2 seems to be cursed for Virothe...

>_>

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I'd feel pretty shit if I lynched Lysah or Bagel on d2 after modding a game so...
    Wait, really? I agree with granting them immunity d1 and n1, but extending it to d2 seems a little strange

- - - Updated - - -

In fact it feels really weird that you gave that reasoning considering you called Virothe's vote a little susp on the last page, surely that should be your reason for voting on Virothe over Lysah or Bagel?

Vote count time!

Virothe (3)
    - Dupti (#192), Crackleslap (#195), Listo95 (#203)

Bageloaf (2) - Lora (#154), kel (#158)
    Lysah (2) - Graeham (#171), Bageloaf (#193)

Robozerim (1) - krayzy (#160)
    Listo95 (1) - Marack (#178)
    Marack (1) - Robozerim (#191)
    Crackleslap (1) - Lysah (#201)

It is now Day 2. The deadline for Day 2 is Thursday July 19th at 13:00 Eastern.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    It appears we are going to have another day end in a no-lynch, unless over the next 2 hours people suddenly decide to be active and focus on a target.

Everyone except virothe has a vote out today, but votes are spread over more then half the people playing.

Unvote
    Vote: Bageloaf

I dont feel the recently modded/hasnt played in a while should extend past d1/n1. In fact, they have had the vast majority of D2 to participate as well. Voted Loaf over Lysah because I like the people voting better. Wanted to put another at 3 to give us an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is there even a train going on me atm anyways? b/c I made some joke about sk shit? lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Because yer scum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not any more scum than you my queen!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

We should probably just pile on Virothe at this point or we get another no lynch...though if it's a normal game with 1 night kill a no lynch isn't really the worst thing for us, and is better than a mislynch in almost every way assuming people still have votes out on someone. Two no lynches in a row is quite boring though. We need glorious leader Krayzy to tell us what to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    why is there even a train going on me atm anyways? b/c I made some joke about sk shit? lol
    I don't think there's a strong reason for any train right now, but somebody needs to be lynched.

unvote vote: Bageloaf

Sorry, but somebody needs to be lynched. If it makes you feel better, we're probably getting another no lynch today.

- - - Updated - - -

And now I have to go to work again. We really need to stop waiting so long to lynch somebody.

Doesn't help in my case, though, that days end at 11 am or so. I sleep (poorly because of the heat), get up and have half an hour to prepare to go to work and am gone until after deadline. I have a small time window to actually do anything in the last ten hours or so.

Meh.

To get a lynch off, then...

Unvote

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I don't think there's a strong reason for any train right now, but somebody needs to be lynched.

unvote vote: Bageloaf
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Meh.

To get a lynch off, then...

Unvote
    So when I put it to 3 v 3, why did you guys go with Bafeloaf? Had I added another vote to Virothe, would you have followed there?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So when I put it to 3 v 3, why did you guys go with Bafeloaf? Had I added another vote to Virothe, would you have followed there?
    I'd have followed, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scummy mcscum train :\

Day is over. Will edit in a day end post in just a moment.

Bageloaf (5) - Lora (#154), kel (#158), Marack (#207), Robozerim (#212), Graeham (#213)

Virothe (3) - Dupti (#192), Crackleslap (#195), Listo95 (#203)

Lysah (1) - Bageloaf (#193)
    Robozerim (1) - Krayzy (#160)
    Crackleslap (1) - Lysah (#201)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

With 11 votes cast, it takes 6 to lynch.

No one has been lynched on Day 2.

It is now Night 2. The deadline for Night 2 is Friday July 20th at 13:30 Eastern.

Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-07-19 at 06:09 PM.

Guh, cannot count on those dead people, they're just sitting ducks and waiting for someone to get the job done...It's as if they didn't care. Speaking of which, have a bear.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

*orders more popcorn*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Day 3 dawns and another piece of furniture is gone.

Lora playing Desk Chair (Vanilla Townie) has been made dead on Night 2.

Desk Chair

You are a Desk Chair, one piece of furniture living in the furniture store.

Yes this game has very deep lore.

You've got your vote to save the store.
    It is now Day 3. The deadline for Day 3 is Sunday July 22nd at 13:00 Eastern.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-07-22 at 03:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    another night of only 1 kill, either we are dealing with just a mafia, or the doc has gotten lucky (provided we have a doc)

Not liking the no-lynches. I may be taking a look at people that avoided voting or didnt switch votes late in the days.