Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    BFA's alright. I do love the Isle expeditions, and I also love the Warfronts and the Armor it gives. ESPECIALLY ON A HUMAN MALE (Or an Orc/Tauren Male, depending on the Faction).

However, Lore-wise...

No. Just. Just no. The Pre-patch shit alone's confusing. 2 separately told story lines, with stupid actions being made ALL across the board. Then, Lorderon gets destroyed cause Sylvanas doesn't like losing (Like, BOOHOO!), and then...it just...gets weird.

All of the Male Leaders either die or get tossed to the side. Every Allied Race leader is Female (No, I don't count Turalyon as the Lightforged Leader. Seems more like an Alliance General now in BFA). EVERY major character in BFA's Female. For example: Talanji, Azeroth, Jaina, Sylvanas, Thalyssra, Azshara, Katherine, Lady Waycrest, Ashvane, Taelia, and co...

OH WAIT! There are SOME Male Characters. Like...that Shadow Priest Void Cult worshiper in Stormsong. But, he's dead and insane. Anduin...but...he's ALSO tossed the side. Genn...who's...just there...not doing anything. Nathanos, who's kissing Sylvanas-Chan's boot. Rastakhan, who's...dead. Thrall...who seems to have been deleted from the picture. OH WAIT, THERE'S MAGNI...he's...MIA, since he's...trying to pep-talk Azeroth while she's in pain. And...um...Flynn. :O FLYNN! There we go. Now, that's a good Male Character. But...he's...barely around. Oh...

Shaw's good, he's likely the only Male Character here who actually serves purpose. And, Zul? Dead in the first raid. Like, FUCKING WASTED MAN!

The whole Azerite thing seems worthless, and it's basically just a tool to start off the Faction War again.

The Old Gods are obviously the main enemy. Stop trying to hide it, Blizz.

Annnd I just realized that this Expansion rather worthless. Like, I played the RTS Games Blizzard. Another Faction War seems pointless. If y'all want a coherent Faction War that actually makes logical sense...GO DO PVP!
    Well sure, if you can dismiss every relevant male character (of which there are a number) while suggesting that Thalyssra is relevant, I guess your argument makes sense.

Good God, get your agenda out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    Well sure, if you can dismiss every relevant male character (of which there are a number) while suggesting that Thalyssra is relevant, I guess your argument makes sense.

Good God, get your agenda out of here.
    Getting a good sense that you seem rather upset with my opinion. Okay, pal. Name 1 good non-dead Male Character in BFA! Go ahead. I'll wait. Name a Male Character in BFA who hasn't yet been tossed to the side. Come on. Give me your best shot.

I said it sucked due to being Casual. Never said it sucked in GENERAL!
    Then you better think WoW has always sucked because it's always been built to be pretty casual lol.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Casual how? (Actually an opinion directed at WoW since release...compared to the MMOs out before then...and when Classic players suddenly thought they were hardcore, they accused their own game to be casual with WotLK. /rolleyes)
    LFR, Flex mode, Scenarios, everyone being able to get Heroic/Normal kills in raids, Daily quests, BG's and such. So, basically, things that were placed since Wrath, but multiplied in MoP.

Oh, and Pet Battles. -_- Fucking Pokemon in my WoW, gtfo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Then you better think WoW has always sucked because it's always been built to be pretty casual lol.
    In Wrath, maybe.

Also, try playing Vanilla. Go kill your first Defia brotherhood mob with ease. Go on ahead. Get to max level within the week. Try it.

Oh wait, ya can't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another thread by you saying how bad BFA will be. Have you got nothing positive to share?

Oh, it's almost like WoD was bad, so BfA is bad. FILLER EXHPANSHUN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion was good, not great. IMO
    Fixed for you.

I don't get why people say this. I agree that Legion was a great expansion and it appeared as if Blizzard actually learned from their mistakes of WoD. But that doesn't mean anything.

See, Cataclysm is considered a bad expansion by most, and most people saw MoP as a huge improvement, seeming as though they learned from the mistakes they made in Cata. And I agree, MoP was a great expansion. But then they made that steaming pile of dogshit called WoD, which was even worse than Cata could ever hope to be.

So, what I'm trying to say is, just because Legion was a great expansion, doesn't mean BfA won't suck just as bad as WoD. Ever since Wrath, great expansions have always been followed by bad ones. Blizzard doesn't learn, at least not for long.

Edit: meant for the title to say "great too"
    The way i see it, Cata was great because it added transmogrify and LFR, Content that I myself enjoy, MoP was decent, I didn't mind pandas as i know the lore of Warcraft. In WoD I made tons of gold and played the games content till the end, It was great to have time to be able to catch up on missing stuff, I think WoD was great, Sorry you guys spent too much time on here bitching and missing out.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

MoP sucked cause it was very casual.
    I assume you killed all raid bosses on heroic before they got nerfed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    I literally said in the OP that Legion was a great expansion. In fact, the only two expansions I didn't like we're Cata and WoD.
    Any particularly reason you didn't like Cata? Challenging early game dungeons, great zones, amazing raid tiers for both 10/25 despite the technical issues with issue, transmog, LFR etc. It had the same drought as MoP but was mostly disliked more because of how bad DS was.

Deleted
    I don't get why people say this. I agree that Legion was a great expansion and it appeared as if Blizzard actually learned from their mistakes of WoD. But that doesn't mean anything.

See, Cataclysm is considered a bad expansion by most, and most people saw MoP as a huge improvement, seeming as though they learned from the mistakes they made in Cata. And I agree, MoP was a great expansion. But then they made that steaming pile of dogshit called WoD, which was even worse than Cata could ever hope to be.

So, what I'm trying to say is, just because Legion was a great expansion, doesn't mean BfA won't suck just as bad as WoD. Ever since Wrath, great expansions have always been followed by bad ones. Blizzard doesn't learn, at least not for long.

Edit: meant for the title to say "great too"
    It seems you just wanna make a post about now bad BFA will be.
    Do you read anything on these forums?

A lot of people are expressing their concerns with BFA
    Last edited by mmocd9c49027e6; 2018-07-14 at 07:04 PM.

Ya know, I don't really have to say "IMO". Seems like a rather BS thing to make someone who's dimwitted as fuck realize that other people share different views than him, and that 1 statement isn't speaking for the entire community.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I assume you killed all raid bosses on heroic before they got nerfed?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fTg4bGCYE

Totally not casual at all. /s

Normal or not, that still shouldn't happen.

This also shouldn't happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC0JruMKX7c

Nor this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8RX5bqa5fg

Nor this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpP3QdBQ3E

Shall I go on?

LFR, Flex mode, Scenarios, everyone being able to get Heroic/Normal kills in raids, Daily quests, BG's and such. So, basically, things that were placed since Wrath, but multiplied in MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

In Wrath, maybe.

Also, try playing Vanilla. Go kill your first Defia brotherhood mob with ease. Go on ahead. Get to max level within the week. Try it.

Oh wait, ya can't.
    You do realize I played it when it was live right? You also know I came from other MMO's that existed before WoW right?

Leveling in WoW was a joke compared to the games that came before it. No death penalty, and they even made it easy for you by giving you quest indicators over mobs heads.

WoW has always been built to be more casual friendly. It may be easier today than it was then, but Vanilla WoW was a heck of a lot easier than the games before it.

"No death penalty"

*Cries in the Westfall run*

Ya know, I don't really have to say "IMO". Seems like a rather BS thing to make someone who's dimwitted as fuck realize that other people share different views than him, and that 1 statement isn't speaking for the entire community.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fTg4bGCYE

Totally not casual at all. /s

Normal or not, that still shouldn't happen.

This also shouldn't happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC0JruMKX7c

Nor this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8RX5bqa5fg

Nor this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpP3QdBQ3E

Shall I go on?
    Yeah please give me more links of old irrelevant content lmao.

I literally said in the OP that Legion was a great expansion. In fact, the only two expansions I didn't like we're Cata and WoD.
    I could've sworn that you've played it for a solid 2 years at this point, when looking at the threads you've created about it being dog shit, over a month before we actually get our hands on the final product.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Yeah please give me more links of old irrelevant content lmao.
    That came from past Expansions, when people were playing them during those expansions.

Also, Heroic Argus isn't irrelevant. lol

- - - Updated - - -

In Wrath, maybe.

Oh wait, ya can't.
    Uh.... Vanilla was extremely casual for the time. You could level solo, the majority of the best gear in the game came from instanced raids, there was no experience loss on death, and so on.

Wow has always been super casual for each time period. Go play EQ or FFXI and tell me vanilla wasn't casual (not current EQ or XI either)

Uhm, Cataclysm was a fantastic expansion overall, it just got ruined after the big Firelands nerf and Dragon Soul just made it worse (it would've been pretty cool but they gave Deathwing probably one of the worst deaths so far), MoP was the other way around, it started pretty bad but it ended up being very good.

WoD had many good things and a small amount of bad things, the problem was that the bad things outshined the good things.

Legion was overall really good, but it still had flaws, like a lot of PVP aspects got ruined and well, the leggo system could've been WAY better.

Overall, i think BFA has some good things going for it but also bad things, and i really think it could get fixed if they didnt rushed the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Uh.... Vanilla was extremely casual for the time. You could level solo, the majority of the best gear in the game came from instanced raids, there was no experience loss on death, and so on.

Wow has always been super casual for each time period. Go play EQ or FFXI and tell me vanilla wasn't casual (not current EQ or XI either)
    “Super casual” for a hyper mmo nerd I guess. Most people found it to be a massive (albeit fun) time drain.

"No death penalty"

*Cries in the Westfall run*
    Yeah compared to losing levels, losing skill boxes, or needing to grind off negative xp for a death?

Oh and at least you got the benefit in WoW of being dead and running back your corpse and then being able to resume where you left off. In other games you spawned back across the world and had to ride back to where you died with no gear because it was still on your dead corpse. Oh and dont die again on the way, more xp loss.

Please death runs in Westfall as a penalty? I couldn't believe it was that easy and casual.