Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475

    If there is a law against masks at protests because Antifa....

    Does that mean people like the KKK would also have to be unmasked?

  2. #2
    It should, but I doubt it would be applied evenly given that bill is targeted specifically at "antifa".

  3. #3
    Deleted
    It should affect everyone.

  4. #4
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,972
    Did antifa die a virgin? He didnt score did he?

  5. #5
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    2,098
    Here in my country the right to protest is a constitutional right, as long as you don't hide your identity, and it works fine.

  6. #6
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Here in my country the right to protest is a constitutional right, as long as you don't hide your identity, and it works fine.
    I wonder if people will change their mind when its there team gettin doxxed

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Posts
    3,631
    As of personal opinion, I imagine it would/should. I don't see much way any politician could get a bill like that passed without making it a bit broader.

    But my personal interest would be in seeing the reactions from people whenever their side started getting arrested for not falling a facial mask ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

  8. #8
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I wonder if people will change their mind when its there team gettin doxxed
    If your not willing to put yourself on the line, then you are not peaceful protesters. You are a mob.

  9. #9
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I wonder if people will change their mind when its there team gettin doxxed
    There is. Just like it happens with youtubers, people on television, politicians, celebrities...

    But if you want to change your country, you should not be ashamed to show your face.

    Still, some groups disobey the constitution and nothing happens with them:


  10. #10
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,531
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Does that mean people like the KKK would also have to be unmasked?
    Yeah if the mask is covering the face of someone who might be dangerous.

    It seems like masked KKK members are more likely to congregate on private property and Antifa is more likely to gather on public property. Police may be more concerned about masked Antifa members simply because police and Antifa spend less time on private property.
    Last edited by PC2; 2018-07-14 at 06:47 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah if the mask is covering the face of someone who might be dangerous.

    It seems like masked KKK members are more likely to congregate on private property and Antifa is more likely to gather on public property. Police may be more concerned about Antifa simply because police spend less time on private property.
    So you got anything of substance to say or will this end in another pointless statement with an emoji. Your routine needs refining.
    Last edited by Thwart; 2018-07-15 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

  12. #12
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    15,932
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah if the mask is covering the face of someone who might be dangerous.

    It seems like masked KKK members are more likely to congregate on private property and Antifa is more likely to gather on public property. Police may be more concerned about Antifa simply because police spend less time on private property.
    More likely to do so nowadays, there were times they openly went to the streets but as people got more educated and less people believed death camps had swimming pools in Poland so Jews had a holiday there, there base shrunk as you would be publicly shunned for being a bigot and rightly so.

  13. #13
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So you got anything of substance to say or will this end in another pointless statement with an emoji. Your routine needs refining.
    You not liking facts doesn't mean he/she didn't post anything of substance -_-

    Take your own advice next time.

  14. #14
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    You not liking facts doesn't mean he/she didn't post anything of substance -_-
    He didnt say facts.... he made a random statement.... considering the KKK does do marches on public property. Police also get called to private property all the time.....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    If your not willing to put yourself on the line, then you are not peaceful protesters. You are a mob.
    its an American tradition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party

  15. #15
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,972
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He didnt say facts.... he made a random statement.... considering the KKK does do marches on public property. Police also get called to private property all the time.....
    Sure but if they arent doing anything wrong then the popo cant get them.

  16. #16
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Sure but if they arent doing anything wrong then the popo cant get them.
    But what if theres a law about protesting while being masked?

  17. #17
    I'm fine with not letting potentially (or historically) violent groups like the KKK (and increasingly Antifa) hide behind masks. If you're peacefully protesting, there shouldn't be a need to hide your face.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

  18. #18
    While I don't like this idea that we live in the worst time line we certainly aren't living in a good one.

  19. #19
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,972
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But what if theres a law about protesting while being masked?
    Yeah but i meant private property

  20. #20
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Yeah but i meant private property
    People get arrested for doing thing wrong on private property all the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •