Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    "Technically" ain't the Hozen already a part of the Horde, and Jinyu a part of the Alliance? Both sides swore loyalty to their respective faction. I know there is no detailed or advanced rig for them, not to mention customization is non existent. Still, it's a plothole that never saw closure.

They're still in the Horde and Alliance. We see the Monkey King in Zuldazar with some flying hozen and a jinyu village in Boralus.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Except the Demon Hunters were always a group - nebulous in terms of size, perhaps, but there were at least several of them. There is one of Calia at the moment, and it's not known if she is a unique combination of her subconscious desire to be undead coupled with the availability of a Naaru, or if this metamorphosis can be replicated (or even *should* be replicated).
    Fair enough but still blizzard can write anything to "fix" the short supplies of x race, we are getting a few hints about a expansion in the realm of death aka the shadow lands, maybe after this expansion or the next we could explore more about the "undeads of light"

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Mechagnomes would be a nice addition, for sure.
    Ironically, I think Vulpera would be more interesting, even it's a goblin skeleton, at least it's aesthetically totally different than a goblin. A mechagnome is essentially just a metal gnome, it's a re-skin like mag'har, void, lightforged, etc. I really want allied races to steer more towards using the skeleton but having completely different aesthetics than just literal re-skins. That's why Zandalari and Kul'tirans are the ones people are looking forward to most. It's not just a paint job. I don't exactly want snake people personally, but at least it would be more unique to have than metal gnomes. Gnomes especially don't need a re-skin since they're the least played race IMO. Jinyu seem long overdue for alliance.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Sethrak. Why else would you give snake people legs, if not so that they can wear leg armor and boots?

Protip: You wouldn't, because snake people has been done before (in WoTLK) and they didn't, because it makes no sense to.

They also fit most other criteria. They mirror the Vulpira in content we get them from, they're at war with the Vulpira so makes sense to give one to each faction, they can wear armor and... yeah. There's no reason to suspect they aren't the new allied race outside from the fact they don't have the customization that Vulpirans had, but that is likely just Blizzard deciding to finish one race before the other and then becoming occupied with other things. These races likely isn't coming until 8.2 or 8.3 something anyway, so they've got plenty of time.

Unlikely, all allied races have mirror each other so far. The four pre-release races were all from new Legion content, Dark Iron/Mag'Har are old world content and Kul'Tiran and Zandalari are the new expansion main faction races.
    What Snake people were in wrath?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Vulpera should be neutral, like Pandaren. Available to both sides.
    This, so this. I'd like to play a Vulpera as Allied.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    What Snake people were in wrath?
    In Zul'Drak. Guys like Prophet of Sseratus, looks pretty much like an early version of Sethrak although with no legs, because legs doesn't make sense unless you're planning to make them an allied race and have armor pieces to worry about.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    In Zul'Drak. Guys like Prophet of Sseratus, looks pretty much like an early version of Sethrak although with no legs, because legs doesn't make sense unless you're planning to make them an allied race and have armor pieces to worry about.
    That model is from Vanilla though (ZG)

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That model is from Vanilla though (ZG)
    I guess. It was the first that came to mind and the point doesn't have anything to do when it was introduced really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Vulpera should be neutral, like Pandaren. Available to both sides.
    Preach. I mean there's as much enthusiasm for them on the Horde side as there is on the Alliance side, so making them exclusive to one side will only result in as many happy players as it will unhappy players.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?