Alliance [A - Emerald Dream - US ] <Iris> 11/11M Recruiting

Raids: Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, Optional Thursdays (Heroic, achievements, etc)

Current Needs:
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage
    - Ranged Hunter
    - Warlock

We are also currently open to players of all specs for BfA. If you're looking for a good environment to progress in for the next expansion, feel free to reach out to us at the BTags listed at the bottom. We'll be running trials to earn spots for the start of BfA between now and launch.

About us:
    Iris raids on a two-night schedule of eight hours in order to maintain competitive progression while dedicating fewer weeknights. We are always looking for quality players to improve our roster.

We focus on progressing as smoothly as we can without allowing the environment to become toxic or negative. We all aim to progress and improve, but it's important to us to keep things light.

If you're interested or want more information, reply here or add us on BTag at:

Actiondan#1134 (Recruitment Officer)
    Naaldira#1635 (Guild Master)

- - - Updated - - -

We're still on the hunt for some talented people to join us as we head into the new expansion.
    Last edited by happicat; 2018-08-30 at 11:01 PM.

Still looking for awesome people to join our team.

Interested in your guild. I've added you on BNet so reach out to me anytime you're available to chat. I've made my own post on these forums if you're interested in some of my past experience.

Still looking, and have updated what we are interested in.

Updated and still looking!