Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    booooooiiiiiiis! one step closer to battle royale.
    ah well at least pvp is opt in, so i dont have to deal with that crap.
    u could've always played on pve realm

  2. #42
    Does this mean that PvP stats templates are gone as of 8.0 and gear matters again?

    Also, now that Blood Elves Arcane Torrent has been neutered, is there any reason to play BE now?? Might just go back to Orc

  3. #43
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Let's say hello to the death of Wow. Bfa, the last nail on the coffin, welcome !
    Let's say hello to your negative BS.

  4. #44
    The fact of the actual pre-patch content launching on July 24th annoys me so much. They could have just waited one more week... I was pushing some mage tower challenges

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    The fact of the actual pre-patch content launching on July 24th annoys me so much. They could have just waited one more week... I was pushing some mage tower challenges
    The first week is for hotfixing the inevitable gamebreaking bugs that totally no one expected and found out on PTR.

  6. #46
    Herald of the Titans Dartz1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Let's say hello to the death of Wow. Bfa, the last nail on the coffin, welcome !
    Dude no matter what you say no other MMO is ever gonna kill the world of warcraft nor it's team.. people are so silly.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

    Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

  7. #47
    I hope this is just a patch note preview. Looks like an intern wrote it, skimming through the actual changes really quickly.

  8. #48
    The Patient Igzorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Posts
    205

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by padman View Post
    u could've always played on pve realm
    well most the time i have

  9. #49
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Let's say hello to the death of Wow. Bfa, the last nail on the coffin, welcome !
    I thought the last one was wod? Oh wait wasn't it cata? I'm confused now....

  10. #50
    good to see that we have a week for testing the class overhauls before we starting the new content. very nice blizz!

  11. #51
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    good to see that we have a week for testing the class overhauls before we starting the new content. very nice blizz!
    PTR was live for a month...

  12. #52
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Afaik it will be calculated based on overall Honor gained and not Prestige levels.
    Ok, but will they add all the honor from all characters up?

  13. #53

    Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by crymind View Post
    PTR was live for a month...
    so? not that much people play PTR and want to get the content and play it for the first time in live. People who play beta en PTR to report bugs even if blizz listens or not, are my heroes because i'm a selfish guy who wants to play it all live. One week it's ok to wait before the events start, my god it's only a week hahaha, if you did not do all the mage towers you wanted you had quite a lot of time since the start of argus (when you could get quite a lot of ilvl), I personally quit wow in february and came back to do the challenges that I could, won't blame blizz for not playing their game when I had to, damn xD

    P.D: sorry for my english

  14. #54
    Herald of the Titans Detheavn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Nether .... lands
    Posts
    2,672
    Anyone able to confirm Legacy Loot works in the old LFRs as well?

  15. #55
    Deleted
    So no more blood elves rogue. ☹️

  16. #56
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    Ok, but will they add all the honor from all characters up?
    Correct. /10chars

  17. #57
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Correct. /10chars
    Incorrect. They will merge honor levels to your highest one yet, say Prestige 4, they don't add up.

  18. #58
    Stood in the Fire KoolKidKaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    H-Town
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    many talents you already have are being removed from you so you can make more "choices"

    same boring nerfs every xpac.
    I've always said the same thing, but this is the first time, I'm like I gotta wait and see, because I am not hyped for anything in this expansion. It's not looking good for my subscription I know that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentGuts View Post
    Incorrect. They will merge honor levels to your highest one yet, say Prestige 4, they don't add up.
    Ion said they won't be merging honor levels, he said they will merge the honor earned from all characters at 110, and combine them into the new Honor Level System, and make it account wide, so all 110s, are the same combined Honor Level, based on how much all that honor gets you.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentGuts View Post
    Incorrect. They will merge honor levels to your highest one yet, say Prestige 4, they don't add up.
    Wrong, there is no prestige in beta, there are "honor levels", if you copy multiple characters to beta you can see after logging them the honor levels increase, they don't cap at your highest character (log the highest one first, then alt, then see honor go up).

  20. #60
    Deleted
    Battle of Azeroth changes looks like hotfix realy embarrassing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •