Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    now thats somethin we never heard before!
    I can't wait to see your face when you'll realize Bfa will gonna be the Wod²; i mean, people should have realized Blizzard was going straight into the wall when they launched that crap and non-sense allied race bullshit.

*pop-corn*

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    I can't wait to see your face when you'll realize Bfa will gonna be the Wod²; i mean, people should have realized Blizzard was going straight into the wall when they launched that crap and non-sense allied race bullshit.

*pop-corn*
    And yet here you sit waiting for both the expansion and those hairs on your balls to grow...

Arms warrior is back, baby. Time to level up those alts!

10+ Year Old Account

*pop-corn*
    funnily enough, yet here you are still on the wow-forum
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Many Talents and PvP Talents have been adjusted.

I waited DAYS to see if they would release in-depth patch notes for adjustments to skills abilities etc.. from feedback provided from testing.

This was well worth it.

So is First Aid being removed in the pre-patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Krovicz View Post
    Silly Patch Notes....

Why can't they just tell what "Many Talents and PvP Talents have been adjusted." means?

-.-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallywix View Post
    that's a small patchnotes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    "Many Talents and PvP Talents have been adjusted." How very vague...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaigar View Post
    What shit notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    seems like blizzard had no time to explain these Many Talents and PvP Talents but we will get them at 8.2 for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfront View Post
    Many Talents and PvP Talents have been adjusted.

I waited DAYS to see if they would release in-depth patch notes for adjustments to skills abilities etc.. from feedback provided from testing.

This was well worth it.
    Its called pre-patch notes. First kind! You get the real patch notes when the actual patch is released tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wait so the event isn't even going to launch with the patch? I'd rather we simply had another week of Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Agree. That was silly! It's nice with new patch, but the story should have started at once.

And 3 more weeks until we know who burned the tree, damn you blizz!
    Most likely its 3 weeks of burning the three and last week is Battle for Lordaeron. They could split burning the tree in parts because atleast in Horde side there is first Ashenvale and then the actual attack. When the attack starts there isn't really a good reason to split that one, but they could still do it.

Deleted
    So does this mean that if I had 3 characters at prestige 1, that I will now have all three at a 3Prestige equivalent in the new system?

- - - Updated - - -

So does this mean that if I had 3 characters at prestige 1, that I will now have all three at a 3Prestige equivalent in the new system?

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's say hello to the death of Wow. Bfa, the last nail on the coffin, welcome !
    yes.
    just like the last 6 expansions.

blizzard owns some really powerful necromancers.

Formerly known as Arafal

Finally earth shield is back and back to decent up numbers

wow is not dead but it is inside.

Too bad they didn't patch the bad writing so many characters get...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The sky is falling fam, Blizzard killed WoW in Wrath, and we are playing a ded game

WoW is ded why even play

On Topic: Looking forward to chilling until actual BfA release

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Afaik it will be calculated based on overall Honor gained and not Prestige levels.

Let's say hello to the death of Wow. Bfa, the last nail on the coffin, welcome !
    Every new wow thread in the wow fansites cycle - World of Warcraft: The Awakening of Minority Morons.

Deleted
    In support of the workers that work for Amazon, do not participate in Prime Day. This is when they will be on a strike. Support the workers that are worked so hard they aren't even allowed to pee.

"Patch notes: Talents changed. Stuff changed. Figure it out yourselves. It'll all change again anyway so don't get comfortable with it."

Woohoo. a whole week of... err.. uhm. Uh.. *scratches head* I know, I'll grind gold with my mission ta.. oh.

Wait, I'll work on mage.. no. err.. uh. Guess we can just take the week off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking

Cool

Air Drops
    booooooiiiiiiis! one step closer to battle royale.
    ah well at least pvp is opt in, so i dont have to deal with that crap.
    Last edited by Igzorn; 2018-07-17 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    booooooiiiiiiis! one step closer to battle royale.
    ah well at least pvp is opt in, so i dont have to deal with that crap.
    u could've always played on pve realm