Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Old gods want alliance and horde to destroy each other, nagas are puppets of old gods, they see whats going on and command nagas to burn teldrassil down so alliance will blame horde. That also explains azshara presence in bfa.
    I'm pretty sure the attempted genocide would have made the Alliance want to fight the Horde either way, but there's already 40 other Alex Jonesian conspiracy threads about how Teldrassil was a false flag.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Old gods want alliance and horde to destroy each other, nagas are puppets of old gods, they see whats going on and command nagas to burn teldrassil down so alliance will blame horde. That also explains azshara presence in bfa.
    As if the massacre of civilians all the way from Ashenvale to Lordanel would just be overlooked? Even if Teldrassil was still standing, marching on the Horde to end them would be justified. It was justified in Cataclysm, the Alliance is permanently spineless because they are lead by cretins and cowards. Malfurion flying away like a little bitch when he could've starfired Sylvanas into a smouldering skeleton is just another example. And Tyrande was ready to surrender from the start. I don't think she fired a single arrow at the Horde. But don't worry they have the moral high ground or something. Awful writing and an awful story. Drown this turd in the river. 'Old Gods did it' is the most pathetic load of shit.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Magic is useless when you face Sylvanas.
    Banshee wail
    Nope. Her banshee scream isn't as overpowered as her fanboys want it to be. WC3 states banshee screams can be heard for miles. Yet when Malfurion is a few yards away she never uses it. Banshee wails are magical but 100% sonic. Sound can be counter by powerful wind, which Malfurion can create easily.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They just wanted to show Malfurion as strong. Unfortunately, they only know how to do that by making everyone else an idiot.
    Exactly this.

Malfurion in game is heavily nerfed compared to it's lore counterpart and Sylvanas, for not apparent reason, is gaining magical abilities that are not explained; he had the power to face Azshara and now is taking mortal hit by a banshee and a bunch of orc warriors, she is supposed to be a powerful archer with the banshee screaming ability got ass raped by Genn but for no reason now is able to face a being like Malfurion.

If the lore powerlevel were applied only Thrall had a chance to face Malfurion and if they band together they had the power to stop the war instantly so everything they wrote in those quest is a bit of bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah, neat to know about the chunk of the tree. So the Warchief bit off more than she could chew? That explains their shock.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Woah, neat to know about the chunk of the tree. So the Warchief bit off more than she could chew? That explains their shock.
    It was at this moment that she knew, she fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Yea it's just wierd all around. Like a forcibly told story.

Gotta say though.
    I have never played much horde but rokhan is already my fav dude. Man's awesome.

Horde stormwind quest was fun as hell.

Nathanos is just stupid.
    Glad they got him a better voice actor.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd