Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That woman is too old. Her stunt double will be doing every physical scene, including any running, lol. She’ll be doing the close-up shots.
    She's SIXTY-ONE. Jesus Christ, that's not even retirement age. It's not like she's 70 or 75. I know 60 year olds that would sprint rings around you Blossom.

I am not saying you aren't wrong that there comes an age... but 61 is not it.

There’s more to aging than just wrinkle lines, which I’m sure you know. Her body, at 61, is not comparable to an in-shape, younger actor, no matter how much we assume she’s trained.

Again, for me, it just makes it unbelievable, and done more for the “old feels”. Bleh.
    I usually enjoy your comments but you're way off base in this thread. 61 isn't really that old at all. You're talking about it like she's 90 or something.

Reboots are the worst fucking shit that could happen to movies. Especially when starring old people.

The problem with the franchise is that everyone knows its limited to John and Sarah Connor, a Terminator, Skynet, and time travel. They tried turning the Terminator good. They tried turning John Connor evil. I'm cringing because Linda Mamilton's return and her having such a prominent role leads me to think they will turn Sarah Connor evil as the latest "shock factor".
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I doubt anybody would go to see a Terminator movie without Arnold. As for Sarah Conner, while she's definitely old she looks in good shape, I guess it depends what kinda stuff she is going to be up to in the movie. 61 is old, but it's not dead and someone who maintains a lot of physical activity will still be strong and capable, until their heart explodes or their hip breaks at least.

There are older women running the London Marathon every year, you can still be physically capable at 61 if your health has held up.
    my 72 yr old father is still racing his tube frame mugen crx gt car and running in 12 and 24hr endurance races at daytona, sebring, etc. (thats usually 2-3hrs straight in the car) and still goes out and splits wood for 8hrs in a day.

anyone saying you can't be physically active in your early 60s is a goon.

When the Sarah Connor Chronicles first came out I initially dismissed it as derivative crap.
    I was wrong! The way the first episode ended had me coming back, thinking 'What a nice twist.' And then the first half of the 2nd season ratcheted things up...and then the 2nd half of that season flipped the table over and gave a fresh take on everything. Damn!
    And fuck Fox for canceling the show!

Deleted
    But you know Chris Evans is young and in shape enough to do such action scenes, even if he doesn’t. That’s my point - the immersion is ruined with her. There gets a point where you’re just too old to do action movies cause it gets cringy and unbelievable.
    Just because YOU and YOUR mom are in a bad shape doesnt mean other people are.... just look at all the people doing marathons every year.....