Stealth Outlaw change?

Yo, i think Outlaw got stealth changed recently. Not sure so i wanted to ask.

Going from Legion into BfA one of the biggest changes to the spec was that Sinister Strike (saber slash) would no longer be able to generate 2 combo points when it proc'd. It would just give you the pistol shot proc and an extra saber slash that just did damage.

But, recently on the BETA I've been doing some testing and....... It's back to generating 2 combo points! That's great, but why? And when?

I looked everywhere for when they reverted that change but i couldn't find any info. So now i'm worried that this is a bug.

Can anyone provide info on this? Thanks.

Deleted
    I am not sure (not outlaw main) but i think that the extra sinister strike proc generates a combo now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Yo, i think Outlaw got stealth changed recently. Not sure so i wanted to ask.

Going from Legion into BfA one of the biggest changes to the spec was that Sinister Strike (saber slash) would no longer be able to generate 2 combo points when it proc'd. It would just give you the pistol shot proc and an extra saber slash that just did damage.

But, recently on the BETA I've been doing some testing and....... It's back to generating 2 combo points! That's great, but why? And when?

I looked everywhere for when they reverted that change but i couldn't find any info. So now i'm worried that this is a bug.

Can anyone provide info on this? Thanks.
    Yes, this was announced 2-3 weeks ago.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayiicha View Post
    Yes, this was announced 2-3 weeks ago.

Enjoy.
    Can you link to the announcement? Went through the change log and couldn't find evidence of it, so it would help.

It was never announced, it was more like a stealth fix. However I do believe it's intentional at this point as it has been like this for at least a month now in beta.