Affi stats BFA Pre-Patch

I see Wowhead and Icy Veins differ on Affi's stat priority for the pre-patch;

Wowhead : Haste = Mastery > Crit > Versatility > Intellect > Spell Power
    Icy Veins : Intellect > Haste > Mastery > Crit > Vers

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Ghries; 2018-07-17 at 10:09 AM.

For them to be that different means that one or the other isn't using the most up-to-date data.

Edit: Is current gear being reitemised following the BfA trend in the patch? If so it'll likely be ilvl >>>>> haste > mastery > crit > vers. Int and spellpower a functionally derived from ilvl, and for BfA much more of the itemisation budget goes to main stat and much less to secondaries.
    Last edited by Delekii; 2018-07-17 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghries View Post
    I see Wowhead and Icy Veins differ on Affi's that priority for the pre-patch;

Wowhead : Haste = Mastery > Crit > Versatility > Intellect > Spell Power
    Icy Veins : Intellect > Haste > Mastery > Crit > Vers

What do you guys think?
    Wait and see. Fully believing what any guide says right now (for everything, not just stats) when they are not completed and theorycrafting/testing is still happening will not give very good results. Sims are still inaccurate, unoptimised, probably have bugs andhave not even been fully run in some cases.
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2018-07-17 at 09:58 AM.

I believe IV has not updates its stuff in a while

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    I believe IV has not updates its stuff in a while
    Pretty sure they updated everything today, but I could be wrong.

Deleted
    yes yes hsat eis gonna b eking and mastery

Ilvl is supposed to be more meaningful now. Haste/mastery still rule aff. You don’t need a sim to figure that. Vers is always last unless tuning gets fubar. Primary stats are functions of ilvl thus not really discussion relevant. Aff has no crit benefit mechanism and we have always dressed dot classes in haste gear.

In terms of mathy breakpoints if there are even any I leave that to Not and the gang at Onestop...

Better question is how much of a haste whore is demo still? She still love her 40-45%+ or does she want some crit now the artifact doesn’t boost it so much to so many skills?

I’d wager destro likes haste to 30-35, rest to crit, > mast > vers as a wild guesstimate.