Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    As a feral player (not my main but offspec for resto, play it on high level when we need dps) I will tell you that I never would invite a druid from Group Finder if he says they're feral. That's the brutal truth. I never sign up for M+ finder group as feral either since it's always a decline for feral. My rogue has no problems however.

Quote Originally Posted by Psybearslat View Post
    That's a terrible attitude to have towards it though. Like, why just give up and go balance?
    I wouldn't say that's a terrible attitude. That's more like called being capricious. You are the sole class that can play EVERYTHING. And some spec perform extremely well. And you want feral to be good all around ? Why not have a cake and eat it too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameforreal View Post
    -to the guy that said play another spec, I am guessing you mean boomkin.. Not many ferals like beeing ranged.. so another spec would be tank.. and if you wanna dps you have to reroll away from main.. and it is hard to leave you char behind xD
    You can basically pre-order the game and have a character boost. Doesn't take long at all to level it from 100 to 110 (I'm not even sure if the character starts at 100. More like 110 now ?). So pick a rogue and then you'll make everyone happy.

Like everyone told you already, unless they know you, why bother picking a feral when you have plenty of options to choose from ?

Just try to play another class. Legion is the only expansion where I've played more than 1 year, and I have already 10 110 chars. If my favorite class won't perform well in bfa, I'll just play another one and wait for it to get buffed. Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I wouldn't say that's a terrible attitude. That's more like called being capricious. You are the sole class that can play EVERYTHING. And some spec perform extremely well. And you want feral to be good all around ? Why not have a cake and eat it too ?

You can basically pre-order the game and have a character boost. Doesn't take long at all to level it from 100 to 110 (I'm not even sure if the character starts at 100. More like 110 now ?). So pick a rogue and then you'll make everyone happy.

Like everyone told you already, unless they know you, why bother picking a feral when you have plenty of options to choose from ?

Just try to play another class. Legion is the only expansion where I've played more than 1 year, and I have already 10 110 chars. If my favorite class won't perform well in bfa, I'll just play another one and wait for it to get buffed. Pretty simple.

The game has been out for a while. Many people have a preferred spec now and if it's not worth playing there are plenty of other games out there.

It looks like this expansion will also be all about Mythic+. A spec needs AoE, Burst, Survivability and Utility to be viable. Some specs will always be better than other but it makes no sense for there to be huge differences.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2018-07-25 at 04:44 PM.