Artifacts weapon tmogs still not avaliable?

Its bugged or they didn't implement the artifact tmog option on tmog npc? like druid forms and stuff across all account?

Quote Originally Posted by Loooolz.looolz View Post
    Its bugged or they didn't implement the artifact tmog option on tmog npc? like druid forms and stuff across all account?
    If you equip another weapon you can xmog (non artifact). Your current artifact can change appearance by going to the order hall.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

I was hoping to mix and match my artifact skins like my flail with another artifact shield. Not in yet.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    If you equip another weapon you can xmog (non artifact). Your current artifact can change appearance by going to the order hall.
    You misunderstand. Your alts of the same spec youve done the mage tower are supposed to be allowed to xmog into that weapon. it is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    You misunderstand. Your alts of the same spec youve done the mage tower are supposed to be allowed to xmog into that weapon. it is not available.
    I really think you misunderstand how the xmog works. If you tried on Beta or Alpha and now on Live, you can not xmog over your Artifact Weapon. If you take a druid and equip a blue staff or anything other than your artifact weapon, you will see a dropdown that says Legion Artifact. You can pick it there. You can not transmog over your weapon if it is an artifact.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    Same issue but I cannot equip any artifact skin besides base