Assassination Rogues and Haste. Our new best friend?

While the servers appear to be down (at least for me), I am perusing Icy-Veins and it is saying that our stat priority for assassination is now Agility > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Versatility.

Are we sure about this? Haste has NEVER been a stat Rogues really wanted.

What are your opinions?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a super number cruncher or anything, but it seems like it would be a good stat since you now get actual scaling from it.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

With bleeds and poisons now benefiting from it way more it's definitely not something to just avoid. Remains to be seen I guess how it stacks with Crit/Mastery at 120 but I'd imagine they'll be very even in terms of DPS output. Although I don't think enough testing has been done to have a definitive answer yet.

well with most rogues having little to no haste on gear, and haste suddenly having a higher valuation, it's weight will skyrocket until we get some gear with haste on it.

Crit is obviously going to be valuable (always has been for assination) Haste will likely have a softcap, and then weights will stabilize nearer to where they were before.

I was able to restore a bunch of haste gear I vendored and I got it up to 23% with my crit still at 34%. I will say it does feel quite nice to play with higher haste, especially if you chose blindside, and even more so if you are keeping bleeds up on two targets. The reduced CD on garrote also helps things even more.