Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Pre-patch Update

Battle for Azeroth Pre-patch Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hi everyone,

So, as you’ve noticed, today’s patch release has not gone nearly as smoothly as we would have liked. We’re sorry for how this has affected the stability and playability of the game while these issues have been ongoing. This has obviously not been the launch that any of us wanted.

That said, we want you to know that there are currently several teams of people working hard to get you back in Azeroth and enjoying the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch as quickly as possible. We’ll share more details in this thread when we can.

Thanks for your patience,

The World of Warcraft Team

As we work to identify the cause of these issues, we will be temporarily disabling the World of Warcraft Communities feature. The in-game and guild chat channels will still be available for use. The Guild Calendar may also be missing events while we address these concerns.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This would explain the massive restart on NA realms (all of them went offline at same time). A bit of a shame, really - it was one of, if not the single thing I was actually looking forward to from the pre-patch. Also, did anyone else notice that the WoW client still has the wrong date on it? Someone forgot to move it forward 1 day.

10+ Year Old Account
    colour me surprised, that the stuff the community said wasn't ready and was broken didn't actually work when they pushed it live, what a shocker!

I can bear with these issues. That said, I have a request rather than a complaint.
    I'd like my UI back as it was. I'm not a fan of the button-sized gap I can't put a button into and that clutter in the bottom-right corner. It's as though someone was working on it and forgot to put the pieces back.

The patch deploy wasn't smooth, but chaud will always be.

Remember WoD? Took a full week for everyone to have correct login... I was lucky, took only 3 days until I could regularly log in.

Fringe benefits of being a working Aussie and having been unable to log in at all since going to bed last night just before maintenance.

Hopefully it'll be resolved by the time I try to play tomorrow!

10+ Year Old Account
    too bad communities got disabled for now, was interested to see em work on live

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    oh you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Well better fix it today, then on expansion release day.

was smooth on europe, probably because the community thing was not there for us

Aaaall of the issues were reported during beta. Blizz chose to ignore the guild tab errors and issues. UP TILL SUNDAY, I still had to hit “J” twice to fix guild chat every time I logged in.

So give us testers a break! XD. Blizz botched it, but really, refused to fix reported bugs.

Deleted
    Here is a pure example how Blizzard gave a flying f*ck about the beta bug reports.

I reported 3 months ago that in your garrison you cannot fish enormus fishes with the new fishing skill levels (WoD = 100 + lures 10-40) anymore... mostly small ones...
    GG it is still in the game... I wonder why do I even try sometimes. No more RIding turtle for you kids.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Why test anything when you can just throw the expansion out the door months early to avoid other game launches and to meet a quarterly? Sure, the beta feels like half-designed trash, riddled with bugs and the stat squish didn't even get a full pass, but fuck that, give us money.

We need some PR though...Oh, I know FOR TEH HOARD!1111 The kids like that one. Try to say it every 15 seconds in the game.

Coming up, we'll have our 3rd or 4th director, yknow the one who cuts his own hair, do a Q&A for soft ball questions about animals and lore.
    Last edited by BlueRemedy; 2018-07-18 at 06:08 AM.

Logged on this morning on EU just fine at 6am (10am was the given estimate). Did a few WQs, logged on alts to do missions and update honor level. Nothing wrong so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    Why test anything when you can just throw the expansion out the door months early to avoid other game launches and to meet a quarterly? Sure, the beta feels like half-designed trash, riddled with bugs and the stat squish didn't even get a full pass, but fuck that, give us money.

We need some PR though...Oh, I know FOR TEH HOARD!1111 The kids like that one. Try to say it every 15 seconds in the game.

Coming up, we'll have our 3rd or 4th director, yknow the one who cuts his own hair, do a Q&A for soft ball questions about animals and lore.
    Quit the game. No one will miss you.

Go on, scram.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Is he physically unable to grow hairs on his body, or what?

Boo f*cking hoo. I guess no one who complain was around when there were large patches is vanilla and to some extent TBC. When Naxx was released for example servers weren’t available until around midnight as an example.

Yes, we have all right to complain as customers but Blizzard has improved so much when it comes to patching that this is literally nothing.

Blizzard is just a greedy corporation now. They do not give a rat's ass about the player.

What I don't understand is how NA always gets screwed on this point. The EU realms were up and running PERFECTLY no less than 7 HOURS AHEAD of schedule!

What's up with that?