Mouseover Macro with an adapting ability

Hey,

I don’t know if this is a non-issue and easy to make, but with the new Hunter Pet and how the Active ability works for them, is there a macro I can make that will make the 1/3 of those abilities mouseover and cast it on me if no mouseover target is found, and the other 2 work like normally (one is a defensive ability and the other BL, so no target to cast on).

The active one i want mouseover on is Master’s Call, and then that ability will change depending on what pet i have, to either Survival of the Fittest (no pet/Tenacity) or Primal Rage (Ferocity).

Can I use something as simple as Command Pet instead of the ability names? If so using a standard mouseover macro should work just fine, and I can make those.

While we’re on the topic, how do you make a macro that changes ability depending on what talent from the same row you picked? In my instance I want my talent to change depending on whether I have Barrage or Double Tap picked as my talent.

Cheers!

Command Pet should work, since it commands your pet to perform its unique ability based on its specialization.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, help] [target=player] Command Pet

The talent macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [talent:6/2] Barrage
    /cast [talent:6/3] Double Tap