Frost BoS Question

How long of a BoS do you need to be able to reliably pull off to be considered skilled enough to use it?

10+ Year Old Account
    20 secs and more is really good, you can get to 30+ sec with lust. Being a belf is a must. 12 secs and more is acceptable afaik.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2018-07-18 at 07:36 PM.

Won't matter...they killed the talent...enjoy obliteration again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Excuse me? It's still the best talent in the row by far, just not by like 15% overall DPS anymore xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Excuse me? It's still the best talent in the row by far, just not by like 15% overall DPS anymore xD
    maybe, but almost all azerite traits will do much better with obliteration.

BoS is still so very far ahead of anything else on that row that you probably run better with BoS even if you mess it up regularly. It would probably match both other options combined fairly well, even after the 12% nerf.

For the duration. Roughly between 20s and 30s are desirable as already mentioned above. BL should be on the higher end of that, exact uptime varies depending on haste levels ofc.
    Due to BoS being overly dominant and having Pillar of Frost always aligned to it the first 15s are the most important and are already more than enough to push it past Obliteration.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    great news , this spell is the worst ever put in game, a spell you have to mainteain for 30 sec and more and if your target is suddenly out of range for 1 sec, you are fucked is not the best thing to ever happens, when they killed it legion i was so happy

i hope they will erase it from the game one day for good and now that they nerfing it, my decision to not even use it was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    great news , this spell is the worst ever put in game, a spell you have to mainteain for 30 sec and more and if your target is suddenly out of range for 1 sec, you are fucked is not the best thing to ever happens, when they killed it legion i was so happy

i hope they will erase it from the game one day for good and now that they nerfing it, my decision to not even use it was a good one
    I don't disagree about it should be removed...it's impossible to balance. It's either going to be the go to or it's going to be shit....I wouldn't even mind it being a set duration like bonestorm.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2018-08-13 at 07:59 PM.

as it stands BoS is basically

your RP spender deals 65% more dmg for the next 12-30 seconds (your mileage may vary)