Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I think gamigo is not seeing any potential for rift. That's why they are focusing Trove and Archeage kinda. Can't blame them but the playerbase of Rift simply stupid they were like begging p2w stuff kinda when they see a pack ( Mount Etc ) Buying directly. Dont even wanna bother with dimensioneers so...

The dungeon maybe challenging for some people but as you mention it's not challenging at all.

It's sad to see game in that situation playing since release but its dead and I accepted already.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkageman View Post
    I think gamigo is not seeing any potential for rift. That's why they are focusing Trove and Archeage kinda. Can't blame them but the playerbase of Rift simply stupid they were like begging p2w stuff kinda when they see a pack ( Mount Etc ) Buying directly. Dont even wanna bother with dimensioneers so...

The dungeon maybe challenging for some people but as you mention it's not challenging at all.

It's sad to see game in that situation playing since release but its dead and I accepted already.
    No what happened was Trion slowly started seeing how far they could infect the store at the cost of polished content.

And Earrings an actual gear slot was too far. NMT was when the biggest exodus of the game happened.

And of course we had the usual "trion do no wrong" people coming on the forums calling players "entitled" because a gear slot was being sold for real money or a horrendous ingame grind.

That earrings stuff was bullshit I can accept. I didn't like the NMT so cant even bother with raid at all those times. But the thing I know everything was kinda buggy that times.
    I mean its all started with shitty game called defiance they earn huge money/profit from rift and waste money of that game and they lost interest in Rift slowly. Choosing Archonix as a producer was a bad move as well. Hartsman do the huge mistake. As I said I can't blame gamigo they took the dead game kinda still doing some stuff which is nice.

I think gamigo is not seeing any potential for rift.
    If this was true we wouldn't be seeing our first "new" content in over a year on live servers. I think they're genuinely trying to give it a go with actual support for one of their titles for a change.

That's why they are focusing Trove and Archeage kinda.
    What do you mean? For Archeage they likely took over the contract from Trion, so they're doing their contractual obligations and localizing/pushing out existing content, some of which I imagine was already being worked on at the time of the acquisition.

Similar for Trove, which was still being supported by Trion when acquired. This is probably content that was being worked on and gamigo is seeing it to completion (no point not to if most of the work is done).

Beyond that I'm not really seeing them do anything "extra".

Honestly, this is the most optimistic for Rift (live servers, at least) I've been since late NT. SFP (whatever it's called now) was always a joke and the post-launch support was terrible, it was pretty clear that Trion either didn't have any resources to put into the game and was stretching the meager resources to the breaking point or that they simply weren't putting any serious effort into it. And after a year or so of being abandoned, I'm hopeful that gamigo can breath at least a bit of life into the game.

Have to agree with Edge. At least they are giving it a go rather than flat out going for the slightly more popular game.

If Gamigo can at least try then great. Because it will take a lot of work to get out of the mess Trion put this game in.

For starters get rid of the ability to buy gear. It's disgustingly overpriced. £100+ for armor and weapons and LFR ones at that. The only reason they are in that store is because LFR was a feature Trion introduced that tanked hard. That's a prime example of the "aggressive monetisation" Gamigo claim they want rid of.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-28 at 03:39 PM.

They are doing great job compared to Trion I can accept that but imho they need to invest more money to that game kinda. The playerbase expecting a expansion even me because I'm so bored of doing same stuff over and over again. Population is clearly shows and proves that thing. Ofc we should give them more time to think about or create sort of stuff but they are not communicating well enough. Look at the forums no one is giving clear answer the any question. I asked them like do we have a roadmap or smth for rift still got nothing. I dont have huge expectation from gamigo but the game itself dead kinda.

The process of moving the goodies obtained on Prime to Live has begun, after today's patch players can claim a level 65 booster pack as well as one million Loyalty, plus if you bought the Prime Primogenitor Pack or Prime Tempest Pack on Prime, you'll get them again on Live.

Patch Notes - April 4, 2019

4/4: Live Patch notes

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS:

Enclave of Ahket:

Maximus in Alittu now offers additional rewards for those who complete his task to explore the Enclave of Ahnket. Players that have already completed his original task will be able to do so again.
    Armor from Enclave of Ahnket can now be used with existing synergy crystals.

GENERAL:

Fixed a bug that caused players to be mentored to level 50 in Ember Island areas.

RIFT STORE:

For a limited time, claim the “Past Its Prime Bonus Pack” from the RIFT Store to unlock bonus Carnival currency and rewards. Available for claim by one character per account until 11:59pm server time on April 11th.

PRIME TRANSFERS:

Unspent credits remaining on Prime have now been linked to your live balances.

Those who purchased the Prime Primogenitor Pack or Prime Tempest Pack will now be able to claim those rewards on live shards.
    Note: There may be a short delay as we continue with the character transfer process from Prime to Live, but these unlocks should be available on live by April 7th.

Bonuses for reaching level 50 on Prime will be awarded shortly after the servers are unlocked.
    Level 65 Character Pack - claimable by 1 character per account from the RIFT Store (top right most box).
    1 million Loyalty - applied to account automatically.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5374035

Well. Nice to know Trion were flat out wrong when they said Prime credits wouldn't be able to go to live because of "technical reasons".

Battle Pass time!, it goes Live later today when the Shards are back up, also some big changes to Pee Vee Pee to tie in with the dailies for Battle Pass, time to dust off my Frostkeeper.

PATCH NOTES - April 11, 2019

4/11: Live Patch notes

FLAMES OF CORRUPTION: Battle Pass Season 1 now Active!!

Progress through 30 levels to claim rewards!
    4 (6 for patrons) daily missions, and 3 weekly missions chosen at random
    Rewards include a new artifact set, rune unsocketers, loyalty, credits, and an entire new set of fiery cosmetics.
    For more details click here! http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5374172

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS:

Enclave of Ahnket

Corrected a typo on the Enclave of Ahnket loading screen.
    Corrected item upgrade recipes for several pieces of armor from Enclave of Ahnket.
    Fixed a bug that caused some bosses in Enclave of Ahnket to consume individual loot charge rolls for bosses in other expert dungeons.
    Salasocharv has become less interested in trying to climb rocks.

Bastion of Steel

Adjusted Vindicator MK1’s Irradiated Field to be more forgiving to most tanks.

ZONES AND EVENTS:

CARNIVAL OF THE ASCENDED:

Carnival has been extended by one week. Carnival will now end at 15:30 server time on April 18th.
    An additional "Past Its Prime Bonus Pack" can be claimed from the RIFT Store for logging in between 12am Friday April 12th and 11:59pm April 18th (local server time).

CALL TO ACTION - HELLBUGS

Hellbugs from the plane of fire are invading Telara once again. Complete limited time quests to earn Chaos Motes and purchase items from the Call to Action merchant.

PVP:

​​​​​​Over the course of the next several weeks we will be looking at very high level pvp balance. As step one we will be primarily adjusting the pvp heal/damage/absorb multipliers to establish the pacing we’re looking for in pvp. In this update damage is being greatly increased while healing/absorbs will be moderately increased with the intent of reducing time to kill

Fixed a bug that caused earrings for warriors, primalists, and rogues to have significantly higher stats in level 70 warfronts.

BUG FIXES:

Several ability tool tips have had spelling errors corrected.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5374590

Short Patch Notes this week but Dev Eps did mention a few fixes that are coming so i'll post his comment as well, no guarantee they'll all be in though.

Patch notes - April 17, 2019

Live Patch notes

BUG FIXES:

General Battle Pass quest cleanup. Thank you for all the reports, please keep them coming!
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5375032

Some more tweaks to Battle Pass dailies and weeklies in this week's Patch, also EU is going offline again for nine hours extended maintenance, same as last week, wonder what's up, moving systems to Google Cloud maybe?

Patch Notes - April 24, 2019

BATTLE PASS:

Purchasing Patron will now instantly update your Battle Pass missions to 6, instead of having to wait for the next day.
    Fixed a bug where altmode black garden would not reward bp victory quests.
    Lowered the number of victories for the Winner’s Disposition quests from 5 to 3.

Reduced the population require to spin up Plane Touched Wilds Zone Events.
    I’m the healer now: number of heals require reduced from 500 to 350 .
    Medic here: number of heals required reduced from 1000 to 750.
    You need healing: number of heals required reduced from 10000 to 6000.

EVENTS:

Call to Action:

The Call to Action event vendor will now offer Rune Unsocketers for Chaos Motes. Ascended will be able to buy one Unsocketer per month with Chaos Motes.
    Mechweek Call to Action will be available 4/26-4/28

CALLINGS:

PRIMALIST:

MYSTIC:

Fixed a bug with Legendary Primal Savagery that caused effects to persist when no longer near the Primalist who cast the ability.

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS:

BASTION OF STEEL:

Commander Isiel / Vindicator MK1: Fixed a bug that prevented Timed Charge and Demolishing Blast from functioning correctly with Hybrid Tank builds.

ENCLAVE OF AHNKET:

Fixed a bug that caused players to fall through the world when entering Enclave of Ahnket when riding certain mounts.

RIFT Store:

Login between the update on April 24th and May 1st (by 11:59pm server time) to claim an Altostratus Rewards Cache as a small apology for the extended maintenance in the EU.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5375437

A few more tweaks to Battle Pass quests, you could keep gaining XP past level 30 even though there's no rewards, level 30 is the cap.

Patch Notes - May 2, 2019

BATTLE PASS:

Season 1 experience will no longer accrue post level 30.
    weekly - tyrant's forge: Mecha Crucia
    fixed a text error in the description.
    daily - In Control: Codex
    reduced the number of enemy players killed near capturepoints from 50 to 25.
    increased battle pass XP granted.

BUG FIXES:

DUNGEONS & RAIDS:

EXPERT CHALMERS CALDERA:

Fixed a bug where players could be locked in Cyclorax's room after killing him

INTREPID ADVENTURES:

Fixed a bug where the quests would also get credit from the other IA

MASTER DUNGEONS:

Fixed a bug that put players in the wrong difficulty when attempting to enter at Master difficulty

CALL TO ACTION:

Updated Zone Events from Mechweek Call to Action to contribute to Battlepass quests.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5375786

Gamigo responded quickly to players asking that the fire effects from Battle Pass rewards get made into Bind On Account (BoA) items.

Patch Notes - May 8, 2019

BATTLE PASS:

Hot Hands, Hot Feet, Blast Off!, and Flaming Eye's have been set to Bind on Account

GENERAL:

Players will no longer be locked in Cyclorax's room if they kill it too quickly.

CALL TO ACTION: BUDGIE MADNESS

Minions from the plane of death have ripped a hole into the pocket dimension that is the native habitat of the Budgies. In an effort to help protect the local budgie population, the Planar Research Institute is looking to the Ascended to help combat these minions of the plane of death who seek to subdue and corrupt additional budgies.
    Representatives from the Planar Research Institute will be present in Tempest Bay, Sanctum, and Meridian offering quest and trading items for Chaos Motes. Complete daily quests to earn Chaos Motes, which can be used to purchase Budgie Mounts, Companion Pets, Minion Cards, and more!

The Budgie Madness event will run from 5/10 to 5/12 server time.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5376016

EU Cluster has already received this Patch so if you swap between EU and NA you might have 'issues' until NA is also patched later.

Patch Notes - May 16, 2019

KNOWN ISSUES:

Purchasing Credits/Consuming REX will result in a display error causing your total available credits to be reported as 92450. Relogging/opening a category deeper in the store will update your total. This is a visual only error, and will have no impact on your total available credits.

CALL TO ACTION:

The Planar Research Institute has increased the amount of Chaos Motes given out for completing their daily missions during Call to Action events.
    Fixed bug that prevented the Call to Action section of the store from appearing during the Budgie Madness event.
    Fixed a bug that prevented the Daily Quest Minions of Migration from completing.

ITEM MAILS:

Fixed an issue where certain item and cash mails would not enable the “Take All” button. This does not retroactively existing item mails, but “Take All” will successfully remove all attachments even from older mails that do have the issue
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5376667