Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Because if theyre just going to turn xbacks into a worse pc, well, i think that speaks for itself.
    Except for the fact that a lot of people game on consoles because console.

Acting like everyone who games solely on a console (because of a variety of reasons) will just suddenly switch to using a gaming PC because the consoles are architecturally the same is well......a very uninformed opinion, to say the least.

Because if theyre just going to turn xbacks into a worse pc, well, i think that speaks for itself.
    I love MS for making all of their exclusive games as "play anywhere" titles, where I buy one copy and get to play it on Xbox or PC.

For as much as I love them for that...

It leaves me no desire to buy a console from them anymore... I just play the games I want from them on my PC.

With me for MS they just need so many more exclusives. And good ones at that. Most of their current ones are ok at best.

I mean hopefully something comes out of these smaller studios they've acquired but I'll wait and see for next gen.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-07-22 at 09:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Except for the fact that a lot of people game on consoles because console.

Acting like everyone who games solely on a console (because of a variety of reasons) will just suddenly switch to using a gaming PC because the consoles are architecturally the same is well......a very uninformed opinion, to say the least.
    Any argument against pc is made less and less and less relevant because of ms if they bring out a marginal upgrade every 2 years. Cost is the only argument left and ms doesnt seem to care much. They should have beat valve to the punch on a steam like service

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    With me for MS they just need so many more exclusives. And good ones at that. Most of their current ones are ok at best.

I mean hopefully something comes out of these smaller studios they've acquired but I'll wait and see for next gen.
    For me they need to release actual exclusives in order for me to be interested in there next console. There is no point in me buying one of there consoles if I can just play the game on my PC.

I am a collector of physical media but that isn't going to drive me to get a $500 console from them when I can wait a year or two and get it for much less. Also really won't be surprised if/when there next console costs $500 again.

I already plan to get Gears 5 on PC when it drops.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    For me they need to release actual exclusives in order for me to be interested in there next console. There is no point in me buying one of there consoles if I can just play the game on my PC.

I am a collector of physical media but that isn't going to drive me to get a $500 console from them when I can wait a year or two and get it for much less.

I already plan to get Gears 5 on PC when it drops.
    Tbh I'm not fussed about it being on PC. I'd still have bought it for XB1 regardless. Just there is not much in the exclusives range imo that is considered good these days. Honestly only 2 games that got me even somewhat excited were Gears and Forza.

Tbh I'm not fussed about it being on PC. I'd still have bought it for XB1 regardless. Just there is not much in the exclusives range imo that is considered good these days. Honestly only 2 games that got me even somewhat excited were Gears and Forza.
    Hell only one they they have released that has gotten me excited is Gears and Cuphead.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-07-22 at 09:51 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Any argument against pc is made less and less and less relevant because of ms if they bring out a marginal upgrade every 2 years. Cost is the only argument left and ms doesnt seem to care much. They should have beat valve to the punch on a steam like service
    Console upgrades coming out every two to three years doesn’t mean you HAVE to buy them. Because they’re just that....an upgrade. Not a requirement. People who want them will get them and people who don’t want them will keep gaming on the previous iteration.

You still have yet to make a valid point here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Console upgrades coming out every two to three years doesn’t mean you HAVE to buy them. Because they’re just that....an upgrade. Not a requirement. People who want them will get them and people who don’t want them will keep gaming on the previous iteration.

You still have yet to make a valid point here.
    There is no reason to own an xbox over a pc if theyre just going to make it a pc. At least the other 2 companies are doing things a little diffetent.

There is no reason to own an xbox over a pc if theyre just going to make it a pc. At least the other 2 companies are doing things a little diffetent.
    I thought it was an Xbacks? :O

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was an Xbacks? :O
    Uh oh, i slipped. Xbacks juan ex asscloosive

Uh oh, i slipped. Xbacks juan asscloosive
    To be fair it's more a Microsoft exclusive nowadays I'd say. But well that means going through the Windows store so hell no.

As I said for me it was that the Xbox just ended up not having enough interesting games for me. Was actually gonna sell it initially for scrap but got it fixed and gave it to a relative so he could play with his friends.

MS just need to not make the same mistakes this gen with the next generation system and they good.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair it's more a Microsoft exclusive nowadays I'd say. But well that means going through the Windows store so hell no.

As I said for me it was that the Xbox just ended up not having enough interesting games for me. Was actually gonna sell it initially for scrap but got it fixed and gave it to a relative so he could play with his friends.

MS just need to not make the same mistakes this gen with the next generation system and they good.
    Differentiate itself and give people a reason to buy it? I might get it if it has good ninja theory stuff.