Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    In world pvp, drood, how do you even kill a resto drood in WM with this stupid scaling ? 2 hots and it's full life. You can't even snare it, it just hots + kthxbye. I miss the time when morphing actual cost mana...

Are you kidding me? It wasn't close at all, watch the video again.

He could not win 1 single time.

I play those classes in duel myself of course you counter fury warriors as havoc demon hunter, Pilav didn't play bad at all, either.

Watch Venruki vs Pikaboo, that was close, for example.

That it "looked" close, is because multiglads are playin this.

On avg fury warrior loses everytime against havoc dh.

Maybe really rewatch the video and remember stoopzz last comment: "DH counters Fury warrior pretty hard", because its just the truth.

Btw back to the topic, i think it needs categories like who is best in the face, aka facetanking without kiting and pillars and who is best with all that.

I think best facetank dueler is unholy dk, maybe along with demology warlock.

And best kiters/pillar humpers are ww monk/feral/arcane mage, but it seems ww monk currently dominates more, everything considered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Animron View Post
    What about Enhancement Shaman? I am leveling one at the moment )lvl 71) and i feel tanky as hell: Spamming instant heals for the cost of less dmg done makes me able to tank 5 mobs. I've never done any pvp with my enh shaman but it looks promising. I can play either as dps glass cannon or tank sacrificing my dps for survivability.
    ele shaman did better, at least in savix 1vs1 tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    In world pvp, drood, how do you even kill a resto drood in WM with this stupid scaling ? 2 hots and it's full life. You can't even snare it, it just hots + kthxbye. I miss the time when morphing actual cost mana...
    he can't kill anyone tho, and thats all what matters in wpvp.

I'll ask this here is that's cool. I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for starting another thread on a similar subject.

I'm coming back after a year or so gone. I'm wanting to come back and pvp, but I'm sure I'll be tanking also for pve content with friends. Which tank class has a good pvp dps spec? Not worried whether the tank side is strongest or whatever. Just want to have a tank that has a competitive (i.e. not horrible) pvp spec.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll ask this here is that's cool. I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for starting another thread on a similar subject.

I'm coming back after around 2 years or so gone. I'm wanting to come back and pvp, but I'm sure I'll be tanking also for pve content with friends. Which tank class has a good pvp dps spec? Not worried whether the tank side is strongest or whatever. Just want to have a tank that has a competitive (i.e. not horrible) pvp spec.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select21 View Post

I'm coming back after a year or so gone. I'm wanting to come back and pvp, but I'm sure I'll be tanking also for pve content with friends. Which tank class has a good pvp dps spec? Not worried whether the tank side is strongest or whatever. Just want to have a tank that has a competitive (i.e. not horrible) pvp spec.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm coming back after around 2 years or so gone. I'm wanting to come back and pvp, but I'm sure I'll be tanking also for pve content with friends. Which tank class has a good pvp dps spec? Not worried whether the tank side is strongest or whatever. Just want to have a tank that has a competitive (i.e. not horrible) pvp spec.
    I would say Blood DK.

Quote Originally Posted by c1v1d View Post
    I would say Blood DK.
    thanks!
    /10 chars

All tank specs have at least one great pvp spec. WW Monk is one of the best PvP specs int he game. DH is also performing great. You can't go wrong with DK. Druid is a beast in pvp, no matter what spec you go for. Paladin is also good. Not sure about Warriors ...

Morphing should cost mana not free... just stupid... but ok

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    The usual later expansion blues... well geared warlocks pveing people down. It won't get better from here on out!
    PvP scaling is a funny new thing in WoW. I had lots of fun in S1 BfA when ANY green geared rogue could kill my close to ilvl cap geared blood dk with the first opener. The amount of changes to assa rogues are insane and they stayed still competitive in pvp after the massive amount of very hard nerfs - favouritism at its best. Waiting for months till everybody rerolled a rogue for pvp and all you saw in WPVP was 90% rogues and then kept the baby step nerfs over another months to and let the class cheese S2 too.

Rogue cheese in WPVP was allready huge in LEGION, but at least gear and legendarys mattered. BfA's green geared one-shot clownfiesta for months was pretty awfull to endure.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    PvP scaling is a funny new thing in WoW. I had lots of fun in S1 BfA when ANY green geared rogue could kill my close to ilvl cap geared blood dk with the first opener. The amount of changes to assa rogues are insane and they stayed still competitive in pvp after the massive amount of very hard nerfs - favouritism at its best. Waiting for months till everybody rerolled a rogue for pvp and all you saw in WPVP was 90% rogues and then kept the baby step nerfs over another months to and let the class cheese S2 too.

Rogue cheese in WPVP was allready huge in LEGION, but at least gear and legendarys mattered. BfA's green geared one-shot clownfiesta for months was pretty awfull to endure.
    Well... not all rogues. Assassination rogues, to be precise. For the first couple weeks subtlety was strong as well, but then they swung the nerf bat like Babe Ruth hitting a home run, condemning sub to an existence as a CC-bot. At that point, sin was barely nerfed and continued to terrorize PvP for months.
    They made it clear which spec one should play in PvP.

My main.... i personally dont have much hard times with any classes when i duel as shadowpriest usually a better player overall beats me

Well... not all rogues. Assassination rogues, to be precise. For the first couple weeks subtlety was strong as well, but then they swung the nerf bat like Babe Ruth hitting a home run, condemning sub to an existence as a CC-bot. At that point, sin was barely nerfed and continued to terrorize PvP for months.
    They made it clear which spec one should play in PvP.
    does mmo champ live in the past still? Sub is very competitive with assassination after the buffs. Evisc is critting over 100k

There is no such thing as a best in 1v1 in BfA, because everyone is a loser by default just for playing it

As Cdew recently said, the best part of BfA is pressing the EXIT button

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    does mmo champ live in the past still? Sub is very competitive with assassination after the buffs. Evisc is critting over 100k
    It sure seems that way, doesn't it?

The subtlety hotfix went live at the beginning of may. Look at the date of my post.

It sure seems that way, doesn't it?

The subtlety hotfix went live at the beginning of may. Look at the date of my post.
    my bad, someone necroed hard

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably WW Monk.

It's always been WW Monk.

Fire mage, Sheep + Greater Pyro, then you can finish it with a fully instant spells.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    In instanced pvp?

What about Havoc DH? I don't play one myself but it seems very strong spec for 1 vs 1.

rogues have always and will always be good in 1v1 but any class is good if ur insane