Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I feel like you could find a vid of almost every class 1v5 in his vids.

Quote Originally Posted by CantLogIn View Post
    I feel like you could find a vid of almost every class 1v5 in his vids.
    1vs5 as lock will be hard to find this season, and if there is such an upload its probably a multiglad vs some random noobs, this class is just way to squishy to stand on its own vs the bursty S tiers.

And that vid i posted, there was some great competition, at least 2 players namely a ret and fire mage could play their class facing arcane, problem just is, both are not very strong against arcane by design.

Another problem is ilvl are pretty different as well.

But, i can confirm mage is much better in duels than in bfa, and they were allready good back in bfa, to begin with, just not dominating, due to how strong locks, dks and dhs used to be.
    Now they come with conduits that heals them and a very strong tank legendary, with some natural enemies elimanted from the current meta. Its quite THE difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to vote venthyr warrior with leaper legendary.

Condemn above 80% hp and below 35% hp. Condemn causes the enemy to basically cast absorb shield on you.

Vs melee classes you have disarm and 100% parry.
    Vs paladins you can shatter the bubble.
    Vs casters/ranged you have 3 leaps, spell reflection.
    Vs mages you can get out of roots with Bladestorm and Avatar.
    Vs high burst classes you have -20% damage through defensive stance, -30% damage through die by the sword and I have additional -15% from versatility. On top of that Ignore Pain and Condemn shield.

Ventyr warrior is not a 2 shot burst class, but it has so many tools to deal with everyone.
    I have yet to get below 50% hp when a rogue opens on me, after that they are in trouble.
    Fire mages are a problem, but it's because I'm not top pvper and don't know their playstyle very well.
    Convoke druids are an issue as well but at least they can be interrupted. They are mostly an issue in situation where it's not a 1v1. This is about 1v1.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2021-02-08 at 09:14 AM.

i think rogue vs rogue is the best combination.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I'm going to vote venthyr warrior with leaper legendary.

Condemn above 80% hp and below 35% hp. Condemn causes the enemy to basically cast absorb shield on you.

Vs melee classes you have disarm and 100% parry.
    Vs paladins you can shatter the bubble.
    Vs casters/ranged you have 3 leaps, spell reflection.
    Vs mages you can get out of roots with Bladestorm and Avatar.
    Vs high burst classes you have -20% damage through defensive stance, -30% damage through die by the sword and I have additional -15% from versatility. On top of that Ignore Pain and Condemn shield.

Ventyr warrior is not a 2 shot burst class, but it has so many tools to deal with everyone.
    I have yet to get below 50% hp when a rogue opens on me, after that they are in trouble.
    Fire mages are a problem, but it's because I'm not top pvper and don't know their playstyle very well.
    Convoke druids are an issue as well but at least they can be interrupted. They are mostly an issue in situation where it's not a 1v1. This is about 1v1.
    I heard rumors about condemn warrior bots in 2s arena, never met one yet, as so many are still kyrian.

But this sounds really good actually, i like creative surprises in open world 1vs1.

I think i could counter that, if i ever had the soul ash to craft pillars of the dark portal legendary along with gateway mastery the port is insane, you are suddenly the fastest class in the game. The port cannot be stopped and lock is way to fast.

lock is probably the worst class to face a warrior, but some mechanics and environments might change this, maybe not when you have this mobility legendary, though.

Soullscape craftet it and played affliction in wpvp recently, glad someone could craft it to show its power, certainly much better than sacrolash for 1vs1 1vsX, but i gues not so good in a small arena sandbox as the reach of the portal is quite insane and couldn't be exploited as much there(other than shergrat).

The best part with affliction you can do as a high mobility melee, use the increased port several times in a row until the melee is running out of cds and you can still cast Malefic Rapture 100m away and it hits about 5k-10k on versatility geared players per cast.

Heres the video to showcase the situation, i think this is quite a bit broken, high IQ affliction lock vs wpvp.

I mean all the burst of other classes is useless if you stand 100m away, completely uncatchable, and still spam heavy dmg and pferferable on a high ground to use the glider along with the portals as well.