post season catch up gear

so wheres it at? I haven't even gotten anything i can oblit for echoes is it delayed or something ?

Deleted
    I'm curious about this as well, was stated in their video but i have not seen anything else about this. Typical of blizzard to announce something and then it's not ingame.. very disappointing.

i have heard from the player news network, so take it as you will, that it wont be in till next week when the teldrassil junk starts. where they got this divine information im unsure of.

got my first piece 176 combatant drop just now after 70 bgs , so yeah assuming itll be next week

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by donovan403 View Post
    so wheres it at? I haven't even gotten anything i can oblit for echoes is it delayed or something ?
    next week most likely, along with the prepatch content to fix some of the issues and bugs, welcome to every prepatch ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

yeah was mostly just seeing if it was only me cause i heard no one talking about it , just got another 197 sso can confirm oblit echo drops are fixed atleast

Won 3 bgs today and got a 176 after each game. God I hope that isn't what they call catch up gear lol.