Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    No need for QA when players are stupid enough to resub to test it for free.
    This is the (only) correct answer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Or maybe they don't give a damn since there are bugs everywhere?
    I don't see the logic. Theres a bug so i'm gonna do 900 dps in a raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I wonder why?

Would you struggle to adapt to losing your left arm?

You're basically playing Legion with less. You gain nothing.
    Which makes my original comment on using this time to learn the changes all the more reasonable instead of complaining that theres nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Another week to advance the story? Yuck.

I was all hyped but now... meh. Nothing really new yet.
    Hello? It was the exact same in Legion.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=se

7+ Year Old Account
    If you were a Horde Player. You would be in happy red pride day with Straight back orcs and Golden Eyes for Blood Elves to make them feel like Sun Elves.

But if your not and your a alliance player then it would be kind of let down/disappointment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    More like Pre-Beta
    Is that the real Subscriber count?
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Yea, stupid them.
    They wanted a week to work out the bugs. Guess that was just being overly careful.
    Oh wait ...
    Alpha....beta....oh my?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    More like Pre-Beta
    More like "early access" until 8.1 and the true release of BfA.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    If you were a Horde Player are a bit simple . Y, you would be in happy red pride day with Straight back orcs and Golden Eyes for Blood Elves to make them feel like Sun Elves.

But if your not and your a alliance player you're older than 14, then it would be kind of let down/disappointment.
    fixed that for you.

Yes it is huge let down.If it was not an expansion but a brand new game the reviews would be awful.A company like Blizzard should not let such fiasco to go live but still they never learn do they.Cough,cough....i still remember D3.

I'm mostly just relieved because I expected it to take a whole week to fix my alts to be comfortable with their rotations again. Pretty sure that's why they did it. I would have been right chuffed if all this server instability was happening during the time that I wanted to play the pre-launch event.

Personally, I like what they did with rolling out class changes before the new content.

I'm sorting out my talents, UI, mount faves, etc on 36 specs so this actually kinda works for me.

But I def. understand the frustration.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    fixed that for you.
    Your not funny.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    You really that naiive?
    Funny how you can have 3,775 posts and still have zero idea of how game development works.
    Weird you think post count = something relevant. I'll give you a second chance at trying to flame me. Go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you people new? Most prepatchs do this. The first week catches crap that needs hot fixing and then they can show some new content. I totally get that it would be nice to have the new content now vs next week but... this isn't that unexpected. Or it shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Are you people new? Most prepatchs do this. The first week catches crap that needs hot fixing and then they can show some new content. I totally get that it would be nice to have the new content now vs next week but... this isn't that unexpected. Or it shouldn't be.
    ofcourse they are, that's why they ignore the fact that legion pre-patch did the exact same thing while praising it for having content on day1 (which it didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Another week to advance the story? Yuck.

I was all hyped but now... meh. Nothing really new yet.
    Am I allowed to report this for being a legitimately useless post, no information given just... you being bored. Would you have prefered the problems we experienced to have occurred while you were trying to quest, I'd much rather not have that happen since I was happy I got a bit of time to test out my classes and see how the GCD works and test what the damage is like.

If they are going to drag it out like Boring Shore style then this is no good.

I want them to fix the scaling and all the bugs before they release content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    If they are going to drag it out like Boring Shore style then this is no good.
    I doubt they'll have time to do that to be honest. I've done the whole event on beta, there is a lot of parts.
    Here is something to believe in!

Fanboys: It's only Alpha, it's only Beta, it's only 8.1, it's only 8.2, don't worry the next expansion will be better