15+ Year Old Account

Anyone else got issues queing to bgs on Alts?

I'm trying to queue up to bgs on my lvl 75 alt and I run into trouble.

• I get no estimated time and the bg never pops so I get stuck in a limbo (same for my lvl 100 druid)
    • It works just fine for my friend, also lvl75, if he group up with me he get the same issue however
    • Queuing for 5man dungeons works fine
    • All my 110 can queue bgs just fine
    • I scanned and repaired WoW data files
    • I tried without addons

I played the night before they shut down for pre-patch and it worked just fine untill the patch.
    Anyone got any idea?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    [*] It works just fine for my friend, also lvl75, if he group up with me he get the same issue however
    Anyone got any idea?
    I got an idea, now folks with high honor levels seperated from players with low honor levels in low level bgs. So folks with low honor levels getting 5-10min low level bg queue pops, while folks with high honors levels getting no BG queue pops at all.

I wonder if its done on purpose or prepatch bug, this will made playing low level BGs nearly impossible for those who have high honor levels.

Thats a bit weird because low level BGs help you learn new classes and specs that you havent played before max level. And it also stops you from playing low level bgs with friends who you invited and intoduced to WOW.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2018-07-19 at 10:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    I got an idea, now folks with high honor levels seperated from players with low honor levels in low level bgs. So folks with low honor levels getting 5-10min low level bg queue pops, while folks with high honors levels getting no BG queue pops at all.

I wonder if its done on purpose or prepatch bug, this will made playing low level BGs nearly impossible for those who have high honor levels.

Thats a bit weird because low level BGs help you learn new classes and specs that you havent played before max level. And it also stops you from playing low level bgs with friends who you invited and intoduced to WOW.
    I have been thinking myself if its causing it. Im at HLevel 92 and hes on like 3. But not sure, I mean there is pretty safe to say that people leveling 1month before new xpansion wont be new players but alts., some of them must surely have honor as well.
    At the moment it doesnt just take long time which would be the case if it was a small pool of hihg HLevel players, it wont pop at all
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could fix this by putting players with no honor levels in one bracket, and players with honor levels above 1 or 5 to same bracket with players who have high honor levels.

Because during evening time when alot people online those who have honor levels around 5-10 getting queue pops unlike those who have like 60 honor levels.

Despite honor level are account wide cheaters,botters and hackers still will be able to play low level bgs because they create new accounts on different bnets, while folks with high honor levels are isolated from low level battlegrounds.

15+ Year Old Account
    First we have to be sure its honor level that cause it, we dont know that yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for that link, wonder when they will fix it

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe what a retard GM, saying it was intetional "no pvp untill lvl 110" yea rite

They intend you to buy a new account.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    They intend you to buy a new account.
    sounds like conspiracy theory, that bug has been fixed on 7-24-18