Best class/role/mode for streaming?

What do you prefer watching on wow streams? what classes/roles/modes(pvp,raiding,other etc)? I'm thinking to stream bfa If I end up playing and potentially make some side income.

Deleted
    I love watching asmongold, and he is a warrior. I play warrior myself too so yes, for me its warrior. They can do solo content easily (fury infinite whirlwind) and are not a class you gotta pay tons of attention to play. This is great so you can keep talking to the stream.

Though making money out of streaming should not be your reason to do it... Just do it for fun and if you dont have fun with it dont do it. If you make money, thats nice, but shouldn't be the reason to do it in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Bairend View Post
    I love watching asmongold, and he is a warrior. I play warrior myself too so yes, for me its warrior. They can do solo content easily (fury infinite whirlwind) and are not a class you gotta pay tons of attention to play. This is great so you can keep talking to the stream.

Though making money out of streaming should not be your reason to do it... Just do it for fun and if you dont have fun with it dont do it. If you make money, thats nice, but shouldn't be the reason to do it in my opinion
    Well, it's not like I have anything to lose if I do it, if you are playing a game lots of hours per day why you wouldn't stream it? it's completely free, I don't plan to commit anything to it, I won't bother with a camera and perhaps I won't talk too much or I may just stream raids/bg where people on discord will do the talking for me.

If you are after views I would recommend you to check what most popular streamers are streaming. I think 3 things are most enjoyed:

- Lots of charisma, being able to really entertain your viewers, in whatever game you play
    - High ranked pvp
    - High ranked pve
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bairend View Post

Oh come on, all he says IF he makes some side money, nice, that's it.
    He is not saying he is giving up his job so he can be a streamer.

Even though I agree if you just think lol streamer money, let me get some it might not work out.
    But if the guy/girl is fun to watch it doesn't matter if money is the goal. You say you watch asmondgold, WHAT IS TWITCH PRIME?
    Money will always be the best motivation for a lot of people, and that's perfectly fine as long as you make your stream enjoyable!
    Last edited by mmocd9c49027e6; 2018-07-19 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Oh come on, all he says IF he makes some side money, nice, that's it.
    He is not saying he is giving up his job so he can be a streamer.

Even though I agree if you just think lol streamer money, let me get some it might not work out.
    But if the guy/girl is fun to watch it doesn't matter if money is the goal. You say you watch asmondgold, WHAT IS TWITCH PRIME?
    Money will always be the best motivation for a lot of people, and that's perfectly fine as long as you make your stream enjoyable!
    Yes, but when they started they didnt think about making money out of it, at least i think. If thats the reason you stream people might get the wrong picture of you and your reputation is going down hill right from the start. I didnt say he would give up his job for it, but when i have to choose between a streamer who is playing the gaming and having fun streaming and a streamer who is just looking to get some cash? Its not a hard choice for me then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    These types of threads rarely produce the desired output. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific threads if you need further information about your stream. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead